Statement of Faith or Statement of Belief:
I BELIEVE IN
- One God, in the union of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Son of God, Jesus Christ, became incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- That the Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired word of God and the final infallible rule of faith.
- The resurrection of the dead, the eternal life of the redeemed, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- The personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The sanctification by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, in personal holiness of heart and life.
- Divine healing, through faith, and that healing is included in the Atonement.
- Being baptized in the Holy Spirit (as distinct from being born again) is for believers today.
- The Christian's hope - the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The intensive world-evangelization and missionary work in accordance with the Great Commission, with signs following.
OR EITHER THE APOSTLES' CREED AS FOLLOWS:
- I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth
- I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
- He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and Born of the Virgin Mary.
- He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.
- He descended to the dead.
- On the third day he rose again.
- He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the father.
- He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- I believe in the Holy Spirit,
- the holy catholic Church,
- the communion of the saints,
- the forgiveness of sins,
- the resurrections of the body,
- and the life everlasting.
OVERVIEW PRESENTATIONS started in 1981 as a ministry designed mainly for Children's Groups, Family Services and Home groups. Presenting the Bible in an innovative way using pictures and songs with audience participation on either 2 x 4 meter or 2 x 2 meter backdrops. We still present in this way but now placing our presentations on the net.
This site is available in many languages