I BELIEVE IN
1. One God, in the union of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. The Son of God, Jesus Christ, became incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
3. That the Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired word of God and the final infallible rule of faith.
4. The resurrection of the dead, the eternal life of the redeemed, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
5. The personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. The sanctification by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, in personal holiness of heart and life.
7. Divine healing, through faith, and that healing is included in the Atonement.
8. Being baptized in the Holy Spirit (as distinct from being born again) is for believers today.
9. The Christian’s hope – the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
10. The intensive world-evangelization and missionary work in accordance with the Great Commission, with signs following.
OR EITHER THE APOSTLES’ CREED AS FOLLOWS:
1. I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
2. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
3. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and Born of the Virgin Mary.
4. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.
5. He descended to the dead.
6. On the third day he rose again.
7. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the father.
8. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
9. I believe in the Holy Spirit,
10. the holy catholic Church,
11. the communion of the saints,
12. the forgiveness of sins,
13. the resurrections of the body,
14. and the life everlasting.