29. In the Bible the Kiss of Love refers to what action?
30. In Paul’s letter to Titus he used a scribe. Around about what month and year was this?
31. How many times that we know of does Paul write to Timothy?
32. Who did Paul write to about the Victor’s Crown?
33. About what year was The Book of Hebrews written?
34. How many years did Moses lead God’s people?
35. Who led Moses when he crossed the Red Sea?
36. Paul is back in jail or prison again in Rome. How old was he when he died?
37. Jude, the half-brother of Jesus, warned his readers about who in the Book of Jude?
38. Which year, month and day was Jerusalem destroyed?
39. Why was John imprisoned on the Island of Patmos?
40. In Revelation chapter 1, how many characteristics of Jesus are there and name them?
41. The Holy City, the New Jerusalem – Where did the New Jerusalem come from?
42. Jesus reigns – how long will He reign for?
43. The end of the book of Revelation came about AD96 and then what happened?
Answers to Questions 29-43
29. The Jewish way of greeting close friends was to hug and kiss them on the side of the face.
30. About June-September AD67.
31. Two times.
33. About AD67.
34. Forty years.
35. The Lord God.
36. Paul could have been sixty years or older.
37. False teachers.
38. 2nd September AD70.
39. John was preaching about Jesus and that He had been raised from the dead.
40. Eight-fold description of Jesus: 1. His body. 2. His Hair. 3. His Eyes. 4. His Feet. 5. His Voice. 6. His Right Hand. 7. His Mouth. 8. His Countenance.
41. “I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared like a bride adorned for her husband”.
42. Jesus will rule forever and ever.
43. The continuation of the Christian church.
Other modules in this unit:
- Next 43 Years of the Book of Acts, Acts 18:23
- Next 4 years of the Book of Acts, Acts 18:23-21:18
- Books Burn, Paul is in Ephesus, Acts 19:18-20
- Look in a Mirror, Paul writes to the Corinthians, 1 Corinthians 12:31-13:13
- Satan as an Angel of Light, Paul writes to the Corinthians, 2nd Corinthians 2:5-11 and 11:14
- Paul writes the book of Romans
- Idol or the Golden Calf
- Olive Tree
- Paul arrested and put in Chains
- First of several trials for Paul
- Paul before the High Priest Ananias and the Sanhedrin
- Second Trial for Paul, this time before Felix
- Paul’s third trial in front of Felix
- Paul’s fourth trial was in front of Festus
- Festus consults with King Herod Agrippa 2
- Paul before King Agrippa for his fifth trial
- Paul, a prisoner, sails for Rome in chains
- Map, Paul sails for Rome and prison
- Paul and the Snakebite ashore on Malta
- Paul heals the people on the island of Malta
- Paul under house arrest is still preaching
- Gospel of Luke
- Roman Soldier, The Armour of God
- Comeback, Paul’s plea for Onesimus
- Epaphras took a letter to the city of Colossae
- Run the race
- Map, Paul’s 5th trip which was after the book of Acts was written
- Rome burns, 19 July AD64
- Kiss of Love
- Scribe, Paul’s Letter To Titus
- Paul writes to Timothy a second time
- Victor’s Crown
- The book of Hebrews
- Moses leads God’s people
- Crossing the Red Sea
- Paul back in jail or prison again in Rome
- The Book of Jude
- Jerusalem is destroyed 2nd September AD70
- John on the Island of Patmos
- Eight Characteristics of Jesus
- The Holy City, the New Jerusalem
- Jesus Reigns
- AD96 the end of the book of Revelation and the continuation of the Christian church
- Questions and Answers 1-14
- Questions and Answers 15-28
- Questions and Answers 29-43
- Timeline for Acts part two
- Resources: Acts part one and two
- Next Module » »