12. Who was Simeon waiting to see?
13. What did Anna the prophetess proclaim?
14. Does the Bible say how many Magi or wise men traveled from the East to find Jesus?
15. When was King Herod the Great made king of Judea by the Romans and when did he die?
16. Where did Magi who followed the star find Jesus, who may by now have been between 9 to 20 months old?”
17. What gifts did the Magi give Jesus?
18. What did the angel say to Joseph in a dream?
19. What did King Herod the Great plan to do to Jesus?
20. Back in Israel, Joseph was told in a dream to return to where?
21. How old was Jesus was when He and His parents visited Jerusalem for Passover?
22. How many times does the The cross appear in the Birth of Jesus?
23. Only you can answer this question: What is your favorite image?
Answers for questions 12-23
12.To see Jesus before he died.
13. Anna said this baby was the Messiah who every one was waiting for.
15. King Herod the Great was an Idumean and was made king in 37BC by the Romans and he died in 4BC.
16. Magi followed the star and found Him in a house.
17. The Magi found Jesus in a house and gave Him their gifts of gold, incense, and myrrh.
18. Take Mary and Jesus to Egypt.
19. Herod the Great planed to kill Jesus to stop Him becoming King.
20. Joseph was told in a dream to return to the land of Israel.
21. Jesus was about twelve years old.
23. Your answer is the correct one.
Other modules in this unit:
- The angel Gabriel spoke to Mary about the birth of Jesus
- Mary got a visit from the angel Gabriel
- Elizabeth got a visit from Mary
- Mary offered a hymn of praise to God
- An angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream
- Joseph goes to Bethlehem
- Mary traveled with Joseph on a donkey
- Jesus a newly born baby
- Shepherds keeping watch
- Angels praised God for the birth of Jesus
- Jesus at 40 days old was taken to the Temple
- Simeon blesses Jesus
- Anna the Prophetess
- Magi traveled from the East to find Jesus
- The visit of the Magi to King Herod
- Magi followed the star to a house
- Jesus as a child in a house
- Joseph takes Jesus and escapes to Egypt
- King Herod the Great plans how to kill Jesus
- The return from Egypt to Nazareth
- Jesus about twelve years old
- The cross is still to come
- Questions and Answers 1-11
- Questions and Answers 12-23
- Timeline for Birth of Jesus – The Christmas Story
- Background Information – Birth of Jesus – The Christmas Story
- Resources – Birth of Jesus
- Next Module – Ministry of Jesus » »