The Sequence of Events of the Old Testament – Shlma Eliezer Pub MOD Israel Publishing House Distributed by the “Jerusalem Post” ISBN -965-05 797. 1984.
The Macmillan Bible Atlas – Yohanan Aharoni and Michael Avi-Yonah.
The Mysterious Numbers of the Hebrew Kings – Dr. Edwin Thiele Pater Noster press 1951.
Timelines of the Western Church Susan Lynn Paterson 1999 Zondervan.
Great Events of The Bible Times – James Harper Edition Marshall Editions LTD 1987 ISBN 0-297-79068-4.
Young’s Analytical Concordance.
And a number of Time Lines by Zondervan.
Other modules in this unit:
- Jacob steals Isaac’s blessing, Genesis 27:1-29
- Jacob dreams about a ladder and angels at Bethel, Genesis 28:10-22
- Laban meets Jacob, Genesis 29:1-14
- Jacob marries Rachel the daughter of Laban, Genesis 29:15-30
- Leah the older sister of Rachel, Genesis 29:23-35
- Bilhah, the servant of Rachel, Genesis 29:29-30:8
- Zilpah, servant of Leah, Genesis 30:9-13
- Jacob had twelve sons, Genesis 29:31-30:24 and 35:23-26
- Reuben finds some mandrakes for Leah, Genesis 30:14-18
- Jacob flees with his family from Laban, Genesis 31:1-55
- Esau’s descendants, Genesis 36:1-43
- Joseph’s Dreams, Genesis 37:1-11
- Joseph is put down a well, Genesis 37:12-36
- Tamar and Judah, Genesis 38:1-30
- Joseph runs from Potiphar’s Wife, Genesis 39:1-20
- The Cup that held the wine for the King of Egypt, Genesis 40:1-23 and Genesis 41:1-13
- The head chef to the King of Egypt, Genesis 40:1-4, 40:16-22 and 41:1-13
- Joseph’s brothers’ first trip to Egypt for food, Genesis 42:1-38
- The Second Journey to Egypt, Genesis 43:1-34
- A silver cup belonging to Joseph was put in a Sack, Genesis 44:1-34
- Jacob moves to Egypt in a cart, Genesis 46:1-47:12
- Two Sons of Joseph, Genesis 47:28-48:1-22
- Manasseh, Joseph’s older son, Genesis 48:1-22 and 49:22-26
- Ephraim, Joseph’s younger son, Genesis 48:1-22 and 49:22-28
- 12 sons of Jacob whom he blesses before he dies, Genesis 49:1-28
- Death of Jacob at one hundred and forty-seven years old, Genesis 49:29-33
- Death of Joseph at one hundred and ten years old, Genesis 50:22-26
- Questions and Answers 1-28
- 300-year gap between Joseph and Moses, Genesis 50:22-Exodus 1:22
- Life of Moses » »
- Timeline for the book of Genesis parts one and two »
- Resources – Genesis Part Two