1. Where does the link on this page go?
2. In which chapter and verse do you find the 300 year gap between Joseph and Moses?
3. In the first 40 years Moses was being trained as?
4. Go against God and the Pharaoh and all the Egyptian people were going to learn a very important lesson. What was this lesson?
5. The name of the baby brother Miriam kept an eye on?
6. What was Moses’ occupation for the next 40 years?
7. Who spoke to Moses out of the burning bush?
8. What was Moses asked to do by God?
9. What was Moses’ occupation for the third set of 40 years?
10. What item became a snake?
11. Can you name the ten plagues of Egypt?
12. What was the last of the ten plagues of Egypt?
13. What does the Festival of Passover commemorate?
14. The life of Moses is found in Exodus, Numbers,
Deuteronomy and what other book?
15. When the cloud moved what did the camp of Israel do?
16. Pillar of fire by night. What were the two things it did?
Answers for questions 1-16
1. Timeline – Covering the Life of Moses 1800BC-1400BC.
2. Exodus 1:7-10.
3. He was being trained as a future Egyptian Pharaoh.
9. The start of the ministry God had called Moses to do for Him.
10. A rod.
13. Passover commemorates the Exodus from Egypt.
15. The camp of Israel followed the cloud.
16. The pillar of fire was a symbol of divine guidance and was also God’s way of supplying light for His people during the night.
Other modules in this unit:
- Life of Moses – Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy
- 300-year gap between Joseph and Moses
- First 40 years of the life of Moses
- Thutmose I, the Pharaoh or king of Egypt
- Miriam kept eye on Moses after he had been placed as a baby in a boat
- Second set of 40 years
- God spoke to Moses out of a burning bush
- Moses was asked to take off his sandals by God
- The third set of 40 years
- Aaron’s Staff becomes a Snake
- The ten plagues of Egypt
- Ninth plague – Darkness
- Tenth plague – Firstborn die
- Passover commemorates the Exodus from Egypt
- Moses the friend of God
- Pillar of Cloud by Day
- Pillar of fire by night
- The Chariots of the Egyptian army
- Moses crosses the Red Sea
- Moses’ older sister Miriam sings a song
- Waters of Marah and Elim
- Manna means ‘What Is It?’
- Water from The Rock at Massah
- Moses at Mount Sinai
- The Ten Commandments or Ten Words of God
- The Three Annual Feasts of God
- The Feast of Passover
- Feast of Weeks or Pentecost
- Feast of Trumpets or Feast of Shofars
- The Golden Calf, the idol made by Aaron
- Moses with the New Stone Tablets
- 1st five of the Ten Commandments
- 2nd five of the Ten Commandments
- Ark of God
- The High Priest of Israel
- Tabernacle of God
- Aaron and Miriam oppose Moses
- Exploring Canaan by 12 spies
- 37 years in the wilderness
- Aaron’s Rod that budded
- Speak to the Rock “Give Water”
- Death of Aaron
- The Bronze Snake
- Balak Summons Balaam
- Six cities of Refuge for Israel
- Daughters of Zelophehad
- Moses Blesses the Tribes with Three Sermons
- Moses lived for 120 years
- Caleb was the son of Jephunneh
- Joshua – The Fall of Jericho
- Questions and Answers 1-16
- Questions and Answers 17-32
- Questions and Answers 33-49
- Time Line for Life of Moses
- Background Information – Life of Moses
- Next Module – Judges or rulers of Israel
- Resources – Life of Moses
- The Jewish Festival of Sukkot
- Yom Kippur, means “Day of Atonement”
- Rosh Hashanah or Yom Teruah (The Day of the Sounding of Shofar)