Old Testament Overview – Questions and Answers 12-22
1. How old did Abraham live for?
2. How old did Sarah live for?
3. Who did Rebekah marry?
4. What was Easu’s younger twins name?
5. What are the names of two sisters Jacob married?
6. Who was the father of Rachel?
7. Joseph was 30 years old when the Pharaoh of Egypt made him what?
8. Which chapter and verse do you find the 300 year gap between Joseph and Moses?
9. The name of the baby brother Miriam kept eye on?
10. Who spoke to Moses out of the buring bush?
11. What was Moses was asked to do by God?
Answers for questions 12-22
1. 175 years.
2. 127 years.
5. Leah and Rachel.
7. Second in Charge.
8. Exodus 1:7-10.
11. Take off his sandals.
Now try the Next set of Questions and Answers.
Other modules in this unit:
- In the beginning, God created the earth – Undated Past, Genesis 1:1-2
- The 7 or Seven Days of Creation – Undated Past, Genesis 1:1-3:24
- Adam was the first created man specifically named in Scripture, Genesis 1:26-31 – 2:1-25
- Eve the first woman specifically named in Scripture, Genesis 1:18-25
- Cain the first human murderer and older brother of Abel – Genesis 4:1-17
- Abel a righteous man, Genesis 4:1-16
- Enoch did not die, Genesis 5:21-24
- 1100 Years gap Between Adam and Noah, Genesis 5:1-32
- Noah built an ark with God’s instructions, Genesis 6:8-22
- Noah builds an Ark for God, Genesis 7:1- 10:32
- 400-year gap between Noah and Abraham, Genesis 11:10-32
- Abraham the father of nations, Genesis chapters 12:1-25:11
- Sarah was the wife of Abraham, Genesis 11:29-23:20
- Rebekah married Isaac, Genesis 24:1-66
- Esau the son of Isaac, Genesis 25:19-34
- Jacob steals Isaac’s blessing, Genesis 27:1-29
- Jacob marries Rachel the daughter of Laban, Genesis 29:15-30
- Death of Joseph at one hundred and ten years old, Genesis 50:22-26
- 300-year gap between Joseph and Moses, Genesis 50:22-Exodus 1:22
- Miriam kept eye on Moses after he had been placed as a baby in a boat, Exodus 2:1-10
- God spoke to Moses out of a burning bush, Exodus 3:1-3
- Moses was asked to take off his sandals by God, Exodus 3:4-22 & 4:1-17
- Moses the friend of God
- Manna means ‘What Is It’?, Exodus 16:1-36
- Water From The Rock, Exodus 17:1-7
- Moses at Mount Sinai, Exodus 19:1-25
- The Golden Calf the idol made by Aaron, Exodus 32:1-35
- Speak to the Rock “Give Water”, Numbers 20:1-13
- Joshua God’s warrior, Joshua 5:13-15 & 6:1-27
- The two scouts or spies were Joshua’s eyes, Joshua 2:1-24 and 6:22-25
- Rahab helped Israel to take Jericho, Joshua 2:1-24
- Rahab saved from death, Joshua 6:22-25
- Deborah the 4th Judge of Israel, Judges 4:1-24 & 5:1-31
- Gideon the fifth Judge of Israel, Judges 6:1-8:35
- Ruth, the great-grandmother of King David, Ruth 1:16-2:23
- Samson the 14th Judge of Israel, Judges 13:1-16:31
- Samuel the fifteen Judge of Israel anoints Saul, 1 Samuel 10:9-27
- King Saul tries to kill David with a spear, 1 Samuel 18:6-16
- David uses his slingshot, 1 Samuel 17:40-58
- King Solomon’s reign established, 1 Kings 2:1-46
- King Rehoboam 1st king of Judah, 1Kings 11:41-12:24 & 2 Chronicles 9:31-12:16
- Jonah a Prophet of God and the Whale, Jonah 1:1-17 – 4:11
- Isaiah the prophet (739BC-690BC) wrote the book Isaiah, 2 Kings 18:1-20-21
- Jeremiah the prophet of God is put down a well, Jeremiah 38:1-28
- Daniel in the Lions Den, Daniel 6:1-28
- Esther becomes the Queen of Persia, Esther 1:1-10:3
- Nehemiah rebuilds the walls, Nehemiah 2:1-3:32
- Malachi a prophet of God, Malachi 1:1-4:6
- 400-year gap, The gap between Malachi and Jesus
- Angel Gabriel God’s Messenger, Luke 1:26-38
- The cross a Roman method of killing people, Luke 22:1-24:12
- Jesus – The author and giver of all faith
- Old Testament Overview – Questions and Answers 1-11
- Old Testament Overview – Questions and Answers 12-22
- Old Testament Overview – Questions and Answers 23-32
- Old Testament Overview – Questions and Answers 33-42
- Old Testament Overview – Questions and Answers 43-52
- Next Module – Back to the beginning The Book of Genesis » »