Chronological Aspects of the Life of Christ by Harold W. Hoehner – Zondervan 1977 Bibliotheca Sacra Volume 130 and 131, Doctoral Dissertation 1964 Revived 1972 Dallas Seminary.
Analytical outline of the Harmony of the Gospels by A T Robertson 1922 renewed 1950 Harper & Row Publishers.
Synopsis of the Four Gospels by Kurt Aland – United Bible Societies ISBN3-43805405-1 6th Ed 1983.
The Sequence of Events of the Old Testament – Shlma Eliezer Pub MOD Israel.
Synopsis of the 1st Three Gospels – Publisher Basil Blackwell – Oxford 1963.
The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah Volume 2 by Alfred Edersheim 1901. Publishing House Distributed By the “Jerusalem Post” ISBN -965-05 797? 1984.
The Macmillan Bible Atlas by Yohanan Aharoni and Michael Avi-Yonah.
The Mysterious Numbers of the Hebrew Kings by Dr. Edwin Thiele Paternoster press 1951.
James L Boyer.
Young’s Analytical Concordance.
Time Lines By Zondervan – Chronological and background of New Testament.
Timelines of the western church – Susan Lynn Paterson 1999 Zondervan Publishers – Laidlaw College of NZ or Christ bookshop Auckland City.
Birth of Jesus – StarBooks, First Christmas the True and Unfamiliar story – Paul L Maier The Alden press A R Mowbray ISBN 0-264-64600-2 C1971.
Great Events of The Bible Times – James Harper Edition Marshall Editions LTD 1987 ISBN 0-297-79068-4.
Great Events of the Bible James Harper Editor – Weidenfield and Marshall editions Ltd 1987 ISBN 0-297-79068-4.
Other modules in this unit:
- King Rehoboam the first King of Judah, 1 Kings 14:21-31
- King Jeroboam the first King of Israel, 1 kings 11:26-30
- King Asa the 3rd and a Good King of Judah, 1 Kings 15:9-24
- King Nadab the 2nd King of Israel, 1 Kings 15:25-28
- King Ahab becomes the 7th King of Israel, 1 Kings 16:29-22:40
- The Widow of Zarephath received back her dead son back, 1 Kings 17:8-24
- Elijah the prophet on Mount Carmel, 1 Kings 18:1-46
- Queen Jezebel an evil queen, 1 Kings 21:1-29
- Naboth’s family vineyard and King Ahab, 1 Kings 21:1-29
- Naboth’s family Vineyard, 1 Kings 21:1-29
- Micaiah a man of God, prophesies against King Ahab, 1 Kings 22:1-28
- Elisha the prophet who took over from Elijah, 2 Kings 2:1-14
- Elisha’s second of 32 Miracles-Healing of the water, 2 Kings 2:19-22
- The miracle of the Widow’s oil, 2 Kings 4:1-7
- The Shunammite woman had her Son restored back to life, 2 Kings 4:8-37
- Naaman the man healed of Leprosy by Elisha the man of God, 2nd Kings 5:1-27
- Obadiah the prophet of God, Obadiah 1:1-9
- King Amaziah the 9th and a Good King of Judah, 2 Kings 14:1-20 & 2 Chronicles 25:1-28
- Jonah a Prophet of God and the Whale, Jonah 1:1-17 – 4:11
- King Hoshea the last King of Israel was taken to Assyria, 2 Kings 17:1-6
- Israel Exiled As Slaves because of sin, 2 Kings 17:7-23
- Isaiah the Prophet (739BC-680BC) wrote the book Isaiah, 2 Kings 18:1-20-21
- Micah the Prophet, Micah 1:1-7
- King Hezekiah was the 13th King of Judah, 2 Kings 18:1-20:21 & 2 Chronicles 29:1-32:33
- King Hezekiah – sun went back, 2 Kings 20:1-11
- Jeremiah the prophet of God, Jeremiah 1:1-19
- Jeremiah visited the potter’s house, Jeremiah 18:1-17 & 19:15
- Uriah the Prophet, Jeremiah 26:20-23
- Jeremiah used a scribe called Baruch, Jeremiah 36:1-32
- The book of Daniel, 1:1-21
- King Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream, Daniel 2:1-49
- The Scroll – one of Ezekiel’s messages, Ezekiel 2:1-10 & 3:1-21
- The Valley of Dry Bones, Ezekiel 37:1-14
- Jeremiah the Prophet of God is put down a well, Jeremiah 38:1-40:6
- Zedekiah the 20th King of Judah, 2 Chronicles 36:11-21, 2 Kings 24:17-25:30 and Jeremiah 52:1-34
- Jerusalem goes into captivity, 2 Kings 25:1-25
- Judah goes into Slavery to Babylon, 2 Chronicles 36:11-21
- Golden Image made by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, Daniel 3:1-12
- Fiery test in the Fiery Furnace, Daniel 3:13-30
- Daniel in the Lions Den, Daniel 6:1-28
- The prophet Zechariah 520BC-488?BC, Zechariah 1:1-13
- Temple rebuilt by Zerubbabel, Haggai 1:1-15 & 2:1-23
- Esther becomes the Queen of Persia, Esther 1:1-9
- Nehemiah rebuilds the walls, Nehemiah 2:1-10
- Ezra, Nehemiah 8:2-18 or Ezra 1:1-13:30
- Malachi a prophet of God, Malachi 1:1-4:6
- 400 Years, The gap between Malachi and Jesus
- Hasmonean Dynasty, This family stayed faithful to God
- A Roman Soldier representing the Roman Empire
- Herod the Great built a temple for the Jews
- Angel Gabriel God’s Messenger, Luke 1:26-38
- The cross a Roman method of killing people, Luke 22:1-24:12
- Jesus – The author and giver of all faith
- The 20 Kings of Judah who ruled between – 931BC-586BC
- The 19 Kings of Israel who ruled between – 931BC-722BC
- Time Line for Divided Kingdom
- Background Information – Prophets and Kings
- Resources – Prophets and Kings
- Next Module – 400 years