1. Was King Jotham 11th King of Judah?
2. What book in the Old Testament did Isaiah write?
3. Was King Ahaz 12th King of Judah?
4. What did Micah the Prophet foretell?
5. The House of Israel, as the Northern Kingdom or tribes were called, were taken because of their sin in which year?
6. King Hoshea the last King of Israel was taken to Assyria by whom?
7. King Hezekiah was the 13th King of Judah and had help from which prophet of God?
8. Why did King Hezekiah ask for the sun to go backward?
9. How many years did King Manasseh the 14th King of the House of Judah rule?
10. Which city did the prophet Nahum prophesied against?
11. How many years did King Amon the 15th King of the House of Judah rule?
12. What feast did King Josiah, the 16th and a good King of the House of Judah, reintroduce to his kingdom?
13. Zephaniah warned that the day of the Lord would bring judgement on whom?
14. What is the name of Jeremiah’s father?
15. Why did Jeremiah visit the potter’s house?
16. Where did King Jehoahaz the 17th king of the House of Judah die?
17. Where did King Jehoiakim 18th king of the House of Judah end up?
18. What happened to Uriah the Prophet?
19. The Prophet Habakkuk saw that the leaders of the House of Judah were oppressing the poor and then God told him what would happen?
20. Who wrote the book of Daniel?
21. Did Jeremiah use a scribe called Baruch?
22. Who ended up interpreting King Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream?
23. Was King Jehoiachin the 19th king of the House of Judah evil in God’s eyes?
24. What did Ezekiel have to do with The Scroll – in one of Ezekiel’s messages?
Answers for questions 1-24:
4. One of Micah’s prophecies is quoted in the Gospels, stating where Jesus was to be found by the Magi, as given to Herod the Great by the Sanhedrin – see Micah 5:2.
6. Shalmaneser King of Assyria.
7. Isaiah, the son of Amoz.
8. He asked for a sign that he would get well.
9. King Manasseh ruled for 55 years.
10. The city of Nineveh, the capital of Assyria.
11. King Amon ruled for two years.
12. King Josiah reintroduced the Passover Feast.
13. Judah and Jerusalem.
16. He was deposed and deported to Egypt by King Necho and died there.
17. Was taken in chains to Babylon by King Nebuchadnezzar.
18. Killed by King Jehoiakim of Judah.
19. God told him that the Babylonians would come and destroy the House of Judah.
24. Eat the scroll.
Other modules in this unit:
- 750BC – King Jotham the 11th and a good King of Judah
- Isaiah the Prophet (739BC-680BC) wrote the book Isaiah
- 735BC – King Ahaz the 12th King of Judah
- 735BC-700BC – Micah the Prophet
- 732BC- 723BC – King Hoshea the last King of Israel was taken to Assyria
- 722BC – Israel Exiled as Slaves because of sin
- 716BC-686BC – King Hezekiah was the 13th King of Judah
- 716-686BC – King Hezekiah – the sun goes backward
- 695BC – King Manasseh the 14th King of Judah
- 660BC – The Prophet Nahum
- 642BC – King Amon the 15th King of Judah
- 640BC – King Josiah the 16th and a good King of Judah
- 630BC – The Prophet Zephaniah
- 627BC-580BC – Jeremiah the prophet of God
- 627BC – Jeremiah visited the potter’s house
- 609BC – King Jehoahaz the 17th King of Judah
- 609BC-598BC – King Jehoiakim the 18th King of Judah
- 609BC – Uriah the Prophet
- 607BC – The Prophet Habakkuk
- 605BC-536BC – The book of Daniel
- 604BC – Jeremiah used a scribe called Baruch
- 603BC – King Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream
- 597BC – King Jehoiachin the 19th King of Judah
- 595BC – Judah goes into Slavery to Babylon
- 592BC-570BC – The Scroll – one of Ezekiel’s messages
- 587BC – Jeremiah the Prophet of God is put down a well
- 597BC-586BC – Zedekiah the 20th King of Judah
- 586BC – Jerusalem goes into captivity
- Golden Image made by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon
- 605BC-562BC – Fiery test in the Fiery Furnace
- 572BC – The Valley of Dry Bones
- 539BC-538BC – Daniel in the Lions Den
- 520BC – The Prophet Haggai
- 536BC-516BC – Temple rebuilt by Zerubbabel
- 528BC-488BC – The Prophet Zechariah
- 468BC – Esther becomes the Queen of Persia
- 464BC – Nehemiah rebuilds the walls
- 458BC – Ezra
- 435BC-412B – Malachi a prophet of God
- 400 Years – the gap between Malachi and Jesus
- 170BC-37BC – Hasmonean Dynasty, This family stayed faithful to God
- 63BC – A Roman Soldier representing the Roman Empire in the restored Israel
- 20BC-AD25 – King Herod the Great built a Temple for the Jews
- Angel Gabriel God’s Messenger
- 4BC -AD32 – Jesus – The author and giver of all faith
- AD32 – The cross, a Roman method of killing people
- Questions and Answers 1-24
- Questions and Answers 25-46
- Next Module – 400 years