Questions and Answers to questions 1 to 44 inclusive – the answers are taken from the website.
Questions 1 to 44
1. What is your favorite Image and why?
44. What is your favorite image now?
Answers to the first 44 Questions.
1. Your choice is the correct answer.
2. The Apostle John between AD90-AD95.
3. I am the Alpha and the Omega.
4. Rocky island about 9km by 50km.
6. 8 characteristics of Jesus. 1. His body. 2. His Hair. 3. His Eyes. 4. His Feet. 5. His Voice. 6. His Right Hand. 7. His Mouth. 8. His Countenance.
8. The Tree of Life.
11. Morning Star.
12. White robes.
13. Holy City.
14. Door to your Heart.
15. The Throne of God.
16. The Scroll with Seven Seals.
17. Its rider had a bow, and a victor’s crown had been given to him. He went out as a conqueror to conquer.
18. Judgment and warfare.
19. Famine and diseases.
21. The righteous saints who had been killed.
23. 1444,000 Jewish men.
25. Jesus opens the Seventh Seal
26. Took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it on the earth.
27. Hail and fire mixed with blood.
28. One third of the sea turned to blood, a third of the sea creatures died, a third of the ships were destroyed.
29. A Star called wormwood.
30. 1/3 of the Sun, of the moon and of the Stars became dark and that caused 1/3 of the day to be without light, 1/3 of the night also to be without light.
31. An eagle was flying mid air.
32. A Star fell to earth, this Star was given the key to the shaft hell.
34. Released 200 million soldiers for war.
35. There was a rainbow over his head.
36. Eat it.
37. They will trample the Holy City for 42 months.
38. Sackcloth, the authority to prophesy.
39. These witnesses are the two olive trees and the two lamp stands standing in the presence of the Lord of the earth.
40. Killed seven thousand people in Jerusalem.
41. To reward your servants, the prophets, the saints, and all who fear your name.
42. Our brothers conquered him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony.
43. God is about to do something and also talk with His chosen and redeemed people.
44. Whatever your choice is the correct answer.
Other modules in this unit:
- The Book of Revelation, Revelation 1:1-6
- Jesus coming back with the clouds, Revelation 1:4-8
- John on the Island of Patmos, Revelation 1:9-11
- Seven Churches, Revelation 1:9-11 and 1:4
- The Eightfold characteristics of the Son of Man, Revelation 1:12-20
- Jesus holds the keys, Revelation 1:17-18
- First Church, Ephesus; The Tree of Life, Revelation 2:1-7
- Second Church, Smyrna; Satan, Revelation 2:8-11
- Third Church, Pergamum; Manna, Revelation 2:12-17
- Fourth Church, Thyatira; Morning Star, Revelation 2:18-29
- Fifth Church, Sardis; White robes, Revelation 3:1-6
- 6th Church, Philadelphia; Holy City, Revelation 3:7-13
- 7th Church, Laodicea; Door to your Heart, Revelation 3:14-22
- The Throne of God in Heaven, Revelation 4:1-11
- The Scroll and the Lamb, Revelation 5:1-14
- 1st seal – the white horse and rider, Revelation 6:1-2
- The Second Seal – the Red Horse, Revelation 6:3-4
- 3rd Seal – The black horse, Revelation 6:5-6
- The Fourth Seal: the pale or green horse, Revelation 6:7-8
- 5th Seal – White Robes, Revelation 6:9-11
- The 6th Seal, Blackness, Revelation 6:12-17
- 1444,000 Jewish emissaries, Revelation 7:1-8
- Believers in white Robes holding palm branches, Revelation 7:9-17
- Jesus opens the Seventh Seal, Revelation 8:1
- Angel with the Golden Censer, Revelation 8:3-6
- 1st Trumpet – Hail and fire mixed with blood, Revelation 8:7
- The second Trumpet or second Shofar, Revelation 8:8-9
- The Judgment of the Third trumpet or Shofar, Revelation 8:10-11
- The Judgment of the Fourth Trumpet or 4th Shofar, Revelation 8:12
- The first Horror, Revelation 8:13
- The Fifth Trumpet or fifth Shofar, Revelation 9:1-12
- The Second Horror, horrors, calamity, terror, Revelation 9:13 to 11:14
- The Sixth Trumpet or sixth Shofar released 200 million soldiers for war, Revelation 9:13-21
- The Angel, Revelation 10:1-7
- The Little Scroll, Revelation 10:8-11
- 1260 Days of the Gentiles, Revelation 11:1-2
- 1260 Days of the Two Witnesses, Revelation 11:3-6
- The Two Witnesses of God, Revelation 11:1-14
- Earthquake, Revelation 11:13-14
- The Seventh Trumpet or shofar sounds, Revelation 11:15-18
- Announcement of the third horror, Revelation 12:10-12
- The Ark of God, Revelation 11:19
- Questions and Answers to questions 1 to 44 inclusive
- The book of Revelation Part Two » »
- Background Information – Revelation Part One
- Resources – Revelation Part One