Questions for 45 to 84.
45. What does Satan the Red Dragon do?
46. 1260 Days – What does the woman do?
47. The Beast out of the Sea – Who will worship this Beast?
48. The Beast out of the Earth – Does some spectacular signs?
49. The Image or statue of the Beast of the Sea – what can it do?
50. The Mark of the Beast is 666 – Who wins against the Mark?
51. The Lamb and the 144,000 Jewish men. One thing not found in them?
52. The First Angel or Messenger of three Angels with the eternal gospel to proclaim. What does this angel ask us to do?
53. First Cup – The Second Angel says what has fallen?
54. The Third Angel with the Second Cup of God’s wrath. Will warn men not to do?
55. 300 km – The harvest of the earth. How many Harvests are there?
56. Seven Angels with Seven Plagues. Name a building found in the Old Testament?
57. The First Bowl of Wrath – image 666. What appeared on their bodies?
58. The Second Bowl of Wrath-Sea turned to Blood. What happened to the sea creatures?
59. River of Blood – the Third Bowl of Wrath. What happened to the water?
60. The fourth Bowl of Wrath – on people. The Sun did what?
61. The fifth Bowl of Wrath – Sores and Pain. What did people do?
62. The sixth Bowl of Wrath – war. What happens to the great river Euphrates?
63. The Seventh Bowl of Wrath – Hail Stones, What is the weight of these Hail stones?
64. The Golden Cup of Filth – The Woman on the Beast. What was in the woman’s cup?
65. The Angel spoke and Announced?
66. The Fall of Babylon. God has how many messages in this page?
67. Shipping or Trading stopped. Then what happens?
68. Angel announces the coming of Jesus as?
69. Who is the Rider on this White Horse?
70. Jesus holds the Keys. What do keys represent?
71. The Satanic – Red Dragon. Why is the red Dragon put in prison for a thousand years?
72. 1000 years of Satan’s doom. Where does he live.
73. Book or Scroll of Life – What happened if not found in this Book?
74. The Holy City, the New Jerusalem – Where did the new Jerusalem come from?
75. 2200km, size of the new city – What two places are used to show the distance?
76. God is light for the city, and what is there no need for?
77. The River of the Water of Life – Where does it flow from?
78. Jesus reigns, how long will He reign for?
79. Jesus is the lamp and God is the light. What is there no more of?
80. The Bride of Christ – What is being prepared as a Bride for Jesus?
81. WE WIN I looked at the end of the book and WE WIN. What happens if not in the Book of Life?
82. The Angel that announced Jesus’ birth – What is the last word in the Bible text?
83. The Cross – Jesus is returning soon. One place we meet Jesus in the Book of Genesis?
84. Jesus Is returning soon. Where was Jesus born?
Answers to 45 to 84 inclusive.
45. The Red Dragon gives life to the first of three beasts.
46. The woman fled into the wilderness.
47. Those who have not their names written in God’s Book of Life.
48. Even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people.
49. The image speaks and deceives people because it is alive or appears to have life.
50. Satan and his team is going to make it as hard as possible for God to win but God does Win.
51. In their mouth no lie was found.
52. “Worship the one who made heaven and earth,
the sea and springs of water.”
53. “Fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen!”
54. Warning men not to take the mark of the beast or worship him, as doing so will bring eternal doom in hell on them.
56. The Temple.
57. A horrible, painful sore appeared on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshipped the image.
58. Every living thing in the sea died.
59. Rivers and springs of water into blood, therefore not fit to drink.
60. Stars flare up and produce a lot of heat at half their life expectancy.
61. Cursed the God of heaven because of their pain-filled sores
62. Its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.
63. Hailstones fall weighing about 50 kg.
64. The blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.
65. The angel announces the fall of Babylon.
66. God has two very different messages, one of concern and love for the saints and one of horror or woe for the non-saints.
67. Trading stopped and standoff because of the collapse of the trading systems of man.
68. The King of Kings, Hallelujah!
69. Jesus the Messiah.
70. Keys are used as a symbol of power, authority and ownership.
71. To keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended.
72. Satan or the Red Dragon is under God’s control for 1,000 years.
73. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.
74. I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared like a bride adorned for her husband.
75. Gibraltar and Israel, or about all of the Mediterranean Sea long.
76. There is no need for the sun or the moon.
77. Flowing from the throne of God and the lamb.
78. He will rule forever and ever.
79. There will be no more night.
80. I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared like a bride adorned for her husband.
81. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.
83. In Genesis 3:14-15 God said to Satan he was going to lose and His son Jesus was going to win the war between Satan and God over mankind.
84. Jesus the man was born in Bethlehem, which is just south of Jerusalem.
Other modules in this unit:
- Satan the Red Dragon and the Woman, Revelation 12:1-18
- 1260 Days, Revelation 12:6 and 12:13-14
- The Beast out of the Sea, Revelation 13:1-10
- The Beast out of the Earth, Revelation 13:11-13
- The Image or statue of the Beast of the Sea, Revelation 13:14-15
- The Mark of the Beast is 666, Revelation 13:14-18
- The Lamb and the 144,000 Jewish men, Revelation 14:1-5
- The First Angel or Messenger of three Angels with the eternal gospel to proclaim, Revelation 14:6-7
- First Cup – The Second Angel, Revelation 14:8
- The Third Angel with the Second Cup of God’s wrath – Revelation 14:9-13
- 300 km – The harvest of the earth, Revelation 14:14-20
- Seven Angels with the Seven Plagues, Revelation 15:1-16:1
- The First Bowl of Wrath – image 666, Revelation 16:2
- The Second Bowl of Wrath – Sea turned to Blood, Revelation 16:3
- The Third Bowl of Wrath – Rivers of Blood, Revelation 16:4-7, Revelation 16:4-7
- The fourth Bowl of Wrath – on people, Revelation 16:8
- The fifth Bowl of Wrath – Sores and Pain, Revelation 16:10-11
- The sixth Bowl of Wrath – war, Revelation 16:12-16
- The Seventh Bowl of Wrath – Hailstones, Revelation 16:17-21
- The Golden Cup of Filth – The Woman on the Beast, Revelation 17:1-18
- The Angel spoke, Revelation 18:1
- The Fall of Babylon, Revelation 18:2-24
- Shipping or Trading stopped, Revelation 18:17-19
- Angel announces the coming of Jesus, Revelation 19:1-10
- The Rider on the White Horse, Revelation 19:11-21
- Jesus holds the Keys, Revelation 20:1
- The Satanic-Red Dragon, Revelation 20:2-3
- 1000 years of Satan’s doom, Revelation 20:2-10
- Book or Scroll of Life, Revelation 20:11-15
- The Holy City – the New Jerusalem, Revelation 21:1-21
- 2200km, Size of the new city, Revelation 21:1-21
- God is light for the city, Revelation 21:22-25
- The River of the Water of Life, Revelation 22:1-5
- Jesus Reigns, Revelation 22:5
- Jesus is the lamp and God is the light, Revelation 22:5
- The Bride of Christ, Revelation 21:1-9 and Revelation 22:17
- WE WIN I looked at the end of the book and WE WIN, Revelation 20:15
- The Angel that announced Jesus’ Birth, Revelation 22:6-21
- The Cross – Jesus is returning soon, Revelation 22:6-21
- Jesus Is returning soon, Revelation 22:6-21
- Questions and Answers to questions 45 to 84 inclusive
- Resources – Revelation Part Two
- Background Information – Revelation Part Two