Questions and Answers 1-28
1. Who steals Isaac’s blessing and from whom?
2. Who had a dream about a ladder and angels?
3. Who married Rachel the daughter of Laban ?
4. Who was the father of Rachel?
5. Who did Leah marry?
6. Who did Bilhah serve?
7. Who was the servant of Leah?
8. How many sons did Jacob have?
9. Who found some mandrakes for his mother?
10. Who does Jacob and his family flee from?
11. What is recorded in the Bible in Chapter 36?
12. Who has two dreams?
13. Who was put down a well?
14. Did Tamar marry Judah?
15. Who does Joseph run away from?
16. What did Joseph say to the cupbearer of the King of Egypt?
17. What did Joseph say to the chief Baker to the King of Egypt?
18. How many of Joseph’s brothers made the first trip to Egypt for food?
19. Why did Joseph’s brothers make a second trip to Egypt?
20. Which sack did Joseph ask his sliver cup to be put into?
21. Who moves to Egypt in a cart?
22. Name the sons that was born to Joseph?
23. Name the younger brother to Manasseh?
24. Ephraim in Hebrew means?
25. Did Jacob blesses his twelve sons just before he dies?
26. How old was Jacob when he died?
27. Joseph was 30 years old when the Pharaoh of Egypt made him what?
28. Which chapter and verse do you find the 300 year gap between Joseph and Moses?
1. Jacob and from Esau.
11. Esau’s descendants.
15. Potiphar’s wife.
16. He would be restored to his position as cupbearer for the King
17. The dream was in three days he would die.
18. 10 brothers.
19. For more food.
22. Manasseh and Ephraim.
24. Double fruitfulness.
26. 147 years.
27. Second in charge.
28. Exodus 1:7-10.
Other modules in this unit:
- Jacob steals Isaac’s blessing, Genesis 27:1-29
- Jacob dreams about a ladder and angels at Bethel, Genesis 28:10-22
- Jacob marries Rachel the daughter of Laban, Genesis 29:15-30
- Laban meets Jacob, Genesis 29:1-14
- Leah the older sister of Rachel, Genesis 29:1-30
- Bilhah, the servant of Rachel, Genesis 30:1-30
- Zilpah, servant of Leah, Genesis 30:9-13
- Jacob had twelve sons, Genesis 29:31-30:24 and 35:23-26
- Reuben finds some mandrakes for Leah, Genesis 30:14-18
- Jacob flees with his family from Laban, Genesis 31:1-55
- Esau’s descendants, Genesis 36:1-43
- Joseph’s Dreams, Genesis 37:1-11
- Joseph is put down a well, Genesis 37:12-36
- Tamar and Judah, Genesis 38:1-30
- Joseph runs from Potiphar’s Wife, Genesis 39:1-20
- The Cup that held the wine for the King of Egypt, Genesis 40:1-23 and Genesis 41:1-13
- The chief Baker to the King of Egypt, Genesis 40:1-4, 40:16-22 and 41:1-13
- Joseph’s brothers first trip to Egypt for food, Genesis 42:1-38
- The Second Journey to Egypt, Genesis 43:1-34
- A silver cup belonging to Joseph was put in a Sack, Genesis 44:1-34
- Jacob moves to Egypt in a cart, Genesis 46:1-47:12
- Two Sons of Joseph, Genesis 47:28-48:1-22
- Manasseh Joseph’s older son, Genesis 48:1-22 and 49:22-26
- Ephraim, Joseph’s younger son, Genesis 48:1-22 and 49:22-28
- 12 sons of Jacob which he blesses before he dies, Genesis 49:1-28
- Death of Jacob at one hundred and forty-seven years old, Genesis 49:29-33
- Death of Joseph at one hundred and ten years old, Genesis 50:22-26
- 300-year gap between Joseph and Moses, Genesis 50:22-Exodus 1:22
- Questions and Answers 1-28
- Life of Moses » »
- Timeline for the book of Genesis parts one and two »
- Background Information – Genesis Part Two
- Resources – Genesis Part Two