Web related web sites:
- www.w3.org - Home of the World Wide Web Consortium who set the standards
- http://www.totalvalidator.com/ Total Validator
- http://validator.w3.org w3 validator
- http://watson.addy.com/ another validator
- HTML5 Tag Reference - W3Schools - Some of the new features in HTML5 are functions for embedding audio, video, graphics, client-side data
- Mozilla Browser
- opera Browser
- php.net - php manual and help page
- phpnuke.org ready template
- http://www.webcredible.co.uk - How to make the web user friendly for people who have poor eye sight
- www.htmlhelp.com - offers material on a wide range of HTML related topics.
- www.pageresource.com - Heaps of useful tutorials
- www.useit.com - Usable Information technology. Jakob Nielson's guide to good design and lots of other useful tips.
- coolhomepages.com - Use these Cool sites as a guide to designing your own
- html-special-characters - HTML Special Character Converter - I use it with Chinese, Hebrew etc
- Convert Chinese characters to Unicode - This tool will convert Chinese characters (and just about everything else, including Japanese hiragana, katakana, and kanji; tonal Hanyu Pinyin; and Cyrillic script) into the decimal (not hex) form of Unicode numerical character references (NCRs). These NCRs can then be used in Web pages, with greater ease than the Chinese characters themselves for those whose operating systems or other software don't handle double-byte text well.