Jesus died on a Roman death machine to bring us life.
The main purpose of Jesus’ life was for Him to die on the cross, and then to be raised to life from the dead. This resurrection enables us to access God, His Father.
In Genesis 3:14-15 God said to Satan he was going to lose and His son Jesus was going to win the war between Satan and God over man kind.
Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life.” We also meet Jesus again in the book of Revelation as the Lamb of God.
The death of Jesus
- please read:-
- Luke 22:1-24:12
- Matthew 26:17-27:10
- Mark 15:1-16:20;
- John 19:1-20:30
Other modules in this unit:
- Start of the 400 Year gap between Malachi and Jesus
- Alexander the Great
- Antiochus IV Epiphanes
- Hasmonean Dynasty, This family stayed faithful to God
- Temple built by Zerubbabel is purified and rededicated
- High Priest
- John Hyrcanus II
- Roman Soldier
- Herod the Great, Matthew 2:16-18
- Temple Built By Herod The Great
- End 400 Year gap between Malachi and Jesus
- The Angel Gabriel Talks To Mary, Luke 1:26-38
- Jesus A Newly Born Baby, Luke 2:1-7 & Matthew 1:18-25
- John the Baptist Suffered wearing sheepskins, Luke 1:5-25
- Jesus the Man
- The death of Jesus on the cross, Luke 22:1-24:12
- Jesus is coming from the cloud
- Next Module – The Birth of Jesus
- Time Line for 400 years
- Background Information: 400 Silent Years
- Resources: 400 Years