The man who had his name changed by God from Abram to Abraham.
He became the father of Israel.
Abraham lived for 175 years from 2165BC-1990BC.
His first wife was Sarah who lived 127 years and died in 2028BC.
They had a son in their old age and called him Isaac which in Hebrew means: laughter.
Abraham was 100 and Sarah was 90.
This son was a fulfillment of God’s promise to them.
Abram was called by God to live in a new land. Later God changed Abram’s name to Abraham and he became the father of Israel.
Abraham the father of the faith all so the friend of God struggled between the spirit and the flesh as see in his two sons Ismael and Isaac and his wives Sarah and Hagar and later Keturah.
创世纪 12章1节－25章11节 – Genesis 12:1-25:11
Look up the life of Abraham in any Bible Genesis chapters 12:1-25:11
Isaac may have been at least 15 years old when God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son.
Abram (a high father) had his name changed by God to Abraham, which in Hebrew means father of multitude. God said that he would be the father of many nations.
Abraham is an Assyrian he was born in Assyria.
He lived in the Ur of the Chaldees before moving to Haran and then to the land of Canaan and the Negev.
The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah occurred about a year before the birth of Abraham’s son Isaac.
Abraham was a very rich man and had 318 trained soldiers in his own household.
前100年, 共四章, 从创世记11至15章。
在本单位其他模块： - Other modules in this unit:
- 一切的起源, 史前时代, 创 1:1-2 – The beginning, Undated Past, Genesis 1:1-2
- 七天的创造, 创 1:1-2:4 – Seven Days of Creation, Genesis 1:1-2:4
- 圣经清楚记载亚当是第一个被创造的人, 创 1:26-2:25 – Adam
- 夏娃-第一个女人 – Eve the first woman, Genesis 1:1-6
- 该隐是亚伯的哥哥， 创世记 4:1-18 – Cain the older brother of Able, Genesis 4:1-18
- 亚伯 Abel – Genesis 4:1-16
- 赛特在耶稣的家谱里4: 25-26 – Seth is in the family tree of Jesus, Genesis 4:25-26
- 以诺没有死，创世记 5:21-24 – Enoch did not die, Genesis 5:21-24
- 从亚当到挪亚相隔了1100年, 创士记 5:1-32 – 1100 Years gap Between Adam and Noah, Genesis 5:1-32
- 挪亚建造方舟 – Noah built an Ark , Genesis 6:8-22
- 挪亚造方舟， 创世纪 6:9-9:28 – Noah builds an Ark, Genesis 6:9-9:28
- 巴别塔，创世记 11:1-9 – The Tower Of Babel, Genesis 11:1-9
- 挪亚与亚伯拉罕之间相隔400年, 创世纪 11:10-32 – 400 years between Noah and Abraham, Genesis 11:10-32
- 亚伯拉罕是万国之父，创世纪 12:1-25:11 – Abraham the father of nations, Genesis chapters 12:1-25:11
- 撒拉, 创世记 11:29-23:20 – Sarah, Genesis 11:29-23:20
- 亚伯拉罕救了罗得。创世记 14:1-17 – Abram Rescues Lot, Genesis 14:1-17
- 麦基洗德是撒冷王， 创世纪 14:18-20 – Melchizedek was the King of Salem, Genesis 14:18-20
- 以实玛利是夏甲和亚伯拉罕的儿子，创世记 16:1-17:27 – Ishmael and Hagar, Genesis 16:1-17:27
- 以撒, 创世纪 21章1-7节 – Isaac, Genesis 21:1-7
- 夏甲是埃及法老给亚伯拉罕的使女，创世记 21:8-21 – Hagar an Egyptian slave given to Abraham by the Pharaoh of Egypt, Genesis 21:8-21
- 以撒和百加，创世记 24:1-66 – Isaac and Rebekah, Genesis 24:1-66
- 以扫. 创世纪25章19-34节 – Esau, Genesis 25:19-34
- 雅各, 创世纪 25章20-26节 – Jacob, Genesis 25:20-26
- 亚比米勒王和以撒, 创世记 26:1-35 – King Abimelech and Isaac, Genesis 26:1-35
- Genesis Part Two