Leaders of Esau’s Descendants
15 These were the tribal leaders of Esau’s descendants; that is, the children of Eliphaz, who was Esau’s firstborn: tribal leaders Teman, Omar, Zepho, Kenaz, 16 Korah, Gatam, and Amalek. These were the tribal leaders who descended from Eliphaz in the territory of Edom. These were Adah’s sons.
17 These were the descendants of Esau’s son Reuel: tribal leaders Nahath, Zerah, Shammah, and Mizzah. These were the tribal leaders who descended from Reuel in the territory of Edom. These were the sons of Esau’s wife Basemath.
18 These were the descendants of Esau’s wife Oholibamah: tribal leaders Jeush, Jalam, and Korah. These tribal leaders descended from Esau’s wife Oholibamah, Anah’s daughter. 19 These were the descendants of Esau (also known as Edom) and their tribal leaders.
Leaders of Seir’s Descendants
20 These were the descendants of Seir the Horite, who lived in the territory: Lotan, Shobal, Zibeon, Anah, 21 Dishon, Ezer, and Dishan. These were the tribal leaders who descended from the Horites, the descendants of Seir in the territory of Edom.
22 Lotan’s children were Hori and Hemam. Lotan’s sister was Timna.
23 Shobal’s children were Alvan, Manahath, Ebal, Shepho, and Onam.
24 Zibeon’s children were Aiah and Anah. Anah discovered the hot springs in the wilderness while grazing his father Zibeon’s donkeys.
25 Anah’s children were Dishon and Anah’s daughter Oholibamah.
26 Dishon’s children were Hemdan, Eshban, Ithran, and Keran.
27 Ezer’s children were Bilhan, Zaavan, and Akan.
28 Dishan’s children were Uz and Aran.
29 These were the tribal leaders who descended from the Horites: tribal leaders Lotan, Shobal, Zibeon, Anah, 30 Dishon, Ezer, and Dishan. These were the tribal leaders who descended from the Horites, according to their tribal leaders in the territory of Seir.
31 This is a list of the kings who ruled the territory of Edom before any king reigned over the Israelis. 32 Beor’s son Bela ruled over Edom. His city’s name was Dinhabah.
33 After Bela died, Zerah’s son Jobab from Bozrah ruled in his place.
34 After Jobab died, Husham from the territory of the Temanites ruled in his place.
35 After Husham died, Bedad’s son Hadad, who killed Midian in the field of Moab, ruled in his place. His city’s name was Avith.
36 After Hadad died, Samlah from Masrekah ruled in his place.
37 After Samlah died, Shaul from Rehoboth by the river ruled in his place.
38 After Shaul died, Achbor’s son Baal-hanan ruled in his place.
39 After Achbor’s son Baal-hanan died, Hadar ruled in his place. His city’s name was Pau. And his wife’s name was Mehetabel, who was the daughter of Matred, and granddaughter of Me-zahab.
40 These were the names of the chiefs who descended from Esau according to their clans, territories, and names: tribal leaders Timna, Alvah, Jetheth, 41 Oholibamah, Elah, Pinon, 42 Kenaz, Teman, Mibzar, 43 Magdiel, and Iram. These were the chiefs who descended from Edom, according to their territories in their own land. This was the dynasty of Esau, who was the ancestor of the Edomites.
Other modules in this unit:
- The 7 days of Creation, Genesis 2:4-3:24
- Day One – Night and Day
- Day Two – sky and sea
- Day Three – Land and Vegetation
- Day Four – Stars, Sun and Moon
- Day Five – Sea creatures including fish and Birds
- Day Six – Animals and Mankind
- Day Seven – Rest
- Ark, Genesis 8:1- 10:20
- Hagar and Ishmael – Genesis 16:11–17:27
- Rebekah the wife of Isaac the son of Abraham, Genesis 24:1-67
- Laban Meets Jacob, Genesis 29:1-30:43
- Laban pursues Jacob, Genesis 31:1-55
- Esau Meets Jacob, Genesis 32:1-33:20
- Descendants, Genesis 36:1-43
- Jacob Moves to Egypt in a cart, Genesis 46:8 – 47:12
- 2nd 40 Years, Exodus 2:26-7:6
- Moses – 3rd set of 40 years, the book of Exodus 7:8 – 40:38
- Moses – 10 Plagues, Exodus 7:14-12:36
- Rosh Hashanah or Yom Teruah (The Day of the Sounding of Shofar)
- Feast of Tabernacle – Succouth or Sykkot
- Moses – Yom Kippur, means “Day of Atonement”
- Moses – 37 years, Numbers 14:1-36:13
- Balaam, Numbers 22:1-24:25
- Three Sermons, the whole book of Deuteronomy 1:1-34:12
- Deborah the 4th Judge of Israel sends for Barak her army commander, Judges 4:9 to 5:31
- Gideon the fifth judge of Israel – Judges 6:1-8:35
- Eli the Priest and the ninth Judge of Israel, 1 Samuel 1:1-4:22
- Ruth the Moabitess, Ruth 1:16-4:22
- Jephthah the Gileadite the tenth Judge of Israel, Judges 11:16-40 & 12:1-7
- Samson the fourteenth Judge of Israel, Judges 14:1-16:31
- House hold Idols, Judges 18:1-31
- David’s soldiers, 1 Samuel 21:1-30:31
- King Rehoboam the first King of Judah, 1 Kings 11:41-12:24
- The 20 Kings of Judah who ruled between – 931BC-586BC = 345 years
- King Jeroboam, 1 Kings 11:34-14:20
- The 19 Kings of Israel – 931BC-722BC = 209 years
- King Ahab 7th King of Israel, 1 Kings 17:1-22:40
- Elijah fire, 1 Kings 18:20-46
- Hezekiah King of Judah – Continued from 2 Kings 18:1-12
- King Josiah 16th King of Judah
- Down Well, Jeremiah 38:7-40:6
- Dry Bones
- Nehemiah Inspects Jerusalem’s Walls, Nehemiah 2:11-3:32
- The Gospel of Luke
- The Gospel of Matthew
- Arranged Marriages
- Dates that Jesus might have been born
- Herodian Dynasty
- The Sermon in a level place, Luke 6:17-49
- Lazarus raised from the dead, John 11:1-45
- Passover Seder Dinner – With Notes
- Passover Seder
- Possible Dates of Jesus’ Death
- Stephen Killed
- OUTLINE HISTORY OF THE APOSTLES