Is the Passover mentioned in the books of Joshua , Judges and Ruth directly or indirectly?
Yes, when a Judge ruled. About 400 years
Is the Passover mentioned in the books of the life of Four Kings directly or indirectly?
Six Kings of Judah were good in God’s eyes. The other 16 were not and none of the Kings from the House of Israel the Northern Kingdom were good in God’s eyes. Saul did not end up following God, David did and Solomon was half hearted. About 120 years.
Is the Passover mentioned in the books of Kings directly or indirectly?
Is the Passover mentioned in the time of Kings and the Prophets directly or indirectly? from 2 Samuel to Malachi about 500 years.
The time away from Israel because Israel did not follow God’s rules. To rest the land.
See Isaiah 23:1-18
Read 2 Chronicles 36:21; also 25:11, 12 and 29:10. Seventy years one year for each seventh year rest so over 490 year period no rest years. The time of Israel being divided into the northern Kingdom and the Southern Kingdom was about 345 years plus 155 years approximately to the death of Malachi the last writing prophet, so about 500 years with the House of Judah the Southern Kingdom away for Seventy years.
The background is in Leviticus 25:1-7 and expanded to Leviticus 25:1-55 also read Deuteronomy 15:1-11; also Deuteronomy 25:12-23
When Israel had leaders that followed God. The leaders followed the Feasts of God and the people celebrated with them the feasts or festivals of God. Ezra 6:19-22
Is the Passover mentioned in the time of 400 years directly or indirectly?
The people of God were going to The Temple in Jerusalem to worship their God.
Is the Passover mentioned in the books of The Gospels, Birth of Jesus, Ministry of Jesus directly or indirectly?
Yes, people went to The Temple in Jerusalem to worship God.
Other slides in this module:
- The 7 days of Creation, Genesis 2:4-3:24
- Day One – Night and Day
- Day Two – sky and sea
- Day Three – Land and Vegetation
- Day Four – Stars, Sun and Moon
- Day Five – Sea creatures including fish and Birds
- Day Six – Animals and Mankind
- Day Seven – Rest
- Ark, Genesis 8:1- 10:20
- Hagar and Ishmael – Genesis 16:11–17:27
- Rebekah the wife of Isaac the son of Abraham, Genesis 24:1-67
- Laban Meets Jacob, Genesis 29:1-30:43
- Laban pursues Jacob, Genesis 31:1-55
- Esau Meets Jacob, Genesis 32:1-33:20
- Descendants, Genesis 36:1-43
- Jacob Moves to Egypt in a cart, Genesis 46:8 – 47:12
- 2nd 40 Years, Exodus 2:26-7:6
- Moses – 3rd set of 40 years, the book of Exodus 7:8 – 40:38
- Moses – 10 Plagues, Exodus 7:14-12:36
- Rosh Hashanah or Yom Teruah (The Day of the Sounding of Shofar)
- Feast of Tabernacle – Succouth or Sykkot
- Moses – Yom Kippur, means “Day of Atonement”
- Moses – 37 years, Numbers 14:1-36:13
- Balaam, Numbers 22:1-24:25
- Three Sermons, the whole book of Deuteronomy 1:1-34:12
- Deborah the 4th Judge of Israel sends for Barak her army commander, Judges 4:9 to 5:31
- Gideon the fifth judge of Israel – Judges 6:1-8:35
- Eli the Priest and the ninth Judge of Israel, 1 Samuel 1:1-4:22
- Ruth the Moabitess, Ruth 1:16-4:22
- Jephthah the Gileadite the tenth Judge of Israel, Judges 11:16-40 & 12:1-7
- Samson the fourteenth Judge of Israel, Judges 14:1-16:31
- House hold Idols, Judges 18:1-31
- David’s soldiers, 1 Samuel 21:1-30:31
- King Rehoboam the first King of Judah, 1 Kings 11:41-12:24
- The 20 Kings of Judah who ruled between – 931BC-586BC = 345 years
- King Jeroboam, 1 Kings 11:34-14:20
- The 19 Kings of Israel – 931BC-722BC = 209 years
- King Ahab 7th King of Israel, 1 Kings 17:1-22:40
- Elijah fire, 1 Kings 18:20-46
- Hezekiah King of Judah – Continued from 2 Kings 18:1-12
- King Josiah 16th King of Judah
- Down Well, Jeremiah 38:7-40:6
- Dry Bones
- Nehemiah Inspects Jerusalem’s Walls, Nehemiah 2:11-3:32
- The Gospel of Luke
- The Gospel of Matthew
- Arranged Marriages
- Dates that Jesus might have been born
- Herodian Dynasty
- The Sermon in a level place, Luke 6:17-49
- Lazarus raised from the dead, John 11:1-45
- Passover Seder
- Passover Seder Dinner – With Notes
- Notes – Passover Seder – Communion
- Teaching on the Background to Communion
- Bible Lay out
- Possible Dates of Jesus’ Death
- Stephen Killed
- OUTLINE HISTORY OF THE APOSTLES