Chronological Aspects of the Life of Christ – Harold W. Hoehner – Zondervan 1977 Bibliotheca Sacra Volume 130 and 131, Doctoral Dissertation 1964 Revived 1972 Dallas Seminary. He has written other books.
A Harmony of the Gospels and Analytical out line of the Harmony A T Robertson 1922 renewed 1950 Harper & Row Publishers.
Synopsis of the Four Gospels Kurt Aland – United Bible Societies ISBN3-43805405-1 6th Ed 1983.
Synopsis of the 1st Three Gospels – Basil Blackwell – Oxford 1963.
The Life and Time of Jesus the Messiah Volume 2 – Alfred Edershem 1901.
Also in an abridged form.
yes Christian Jew Collage House/Church Lane.
The Sequence of Events of the Old Testament – Shlma Eliezer Pub MOD Israel.
Publishing House Distributed By the “Jerusalem Post” ISBN -965-05797? 1984.
The Macmillan Bible Atlas – Yohanan Aharoni and Michael Avi-Yonah, Canterbury Public Library.
The Mysterious Numbers of the Hebrew Kings – Dr Edwin Thiele Pater Noster press 1951.
Latimer Fellowship of NZ.
James L Boyer.
Young’s Analytical Concordance.
ime Lines By Zondervan
Chronological and background of New Testament.
Time lines of the western church – Susan Lynn Paterson 1999.
Zondervan Publishers – Laidlaw College of NZ or Christ bookshop Auckland City.
Birth of Jesus – StarBooks, First Christmas the True and Unfamiliar story –
Paul L Maier The Alden press A R Mowbray ISBN 0-264-64600-2C1971.
Great Events of The Bible Times – James Harper Edition Marshall Editions LTD 1987 ISBN 0-297-79068-4.
James l Boyer James Ln Jew Latimer Fellowship of NZ /Collvided E
Great Events of the Bible James Harper Editor – Weidenfield and
Marshall editions Ltd 1987 ISBN 0-297-79068-4.
Other modules in this unit:
- Life of Moses – Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy
- 300-year gap between Joseph and Moses, Exodus 1:1-14
- First 40 years of the life of Moses, Exodus 2:1-15
- Thutmose 1 the Pharaoh or king of Egypt, Exodus 1:1-22
- Miriam kept eye on Moses after he had been placed as a baby in a boat, Exodus 2:1-10
- Second set of 40 years, Exodus 2:11 – 7:7
- God spoke to Moses out of a burning bush, Exodus 3:1-3
- Moses was asked to take off his sandals by God, Exodus 3:4-22 & 4:1-17
- The third set of 40 years, Exodus 7:8-13 – Deuteronomy 34:12
- Aaron’s Staff becomes a Snake, Exodus 7:8-13
- The ten plagues of Egypt, Exodus 7:14-12:30
- Ninth plague – Darkness, Exodus 10:21-29
- Tenth plague – Firstborn die, Exodus 11:1-10
- Passover commemorates the Exodus from Egypt, Exodus 12:1-10
- Moses the friend of God
- Pillar of Cloud by Day, Exodus 13:20-22
- Pillar of fire by night, Exodus 13:20-22
- The Chariots of the Egyptian army, Exodus 14:1-31
- Moses crosses the Red Sea, Exodus 14:1-31
- Moses’ older sister Miriam sings a song, Exodus 15:1-21
- Waters of Marah and Elim, Exodus 15:22-27
- Manna means ‘What Is It’?, Exodus 16:1-36
- Water from The Rock at Massah, Exodus 17:1-7
- Moses at Mount Sinai, Exodus 19:1-25
- The Ten Commandments or Ten Words of God, Exodus 20:1-17
- The Three Annual Feasts of God, Exodus 23:14-19
- The Feast of Passover, Numbers 28:16-31
- Feast of Weeks or Pentecost, Numbers 28:26-31
- Feast of trumpets or Feast of Shofars, Numbers 29:1-40
- The Golden Calf the idol made by Aaron, Exodus 32:1-35
- Moses with the New Stone Tablets, Exodus 34:1-35
- 1st five of the Ten Commandments, Exodus 20:1-12
- 2nd five of the Ten Commandments, Exodus 20:1-21
- Ark of God – Exodus 25:10-22 & 37:1-9
- The High Priest of Israel, Exodus 39:1-31
- Tabernacle, Exodus 39:32-43 & 40:1-38
- Aaron and Miriam oppose Moses, Numbers 12:1-16
- Exploring Canaan by 12 spies, Numbers 13:1-33
- 37 years in the wilderness, Numbers 14:33-34
- Aaron’s Rod that budded, Numbers 17:1-13
- Speak to the Rock “Give Water”, Numbers 20:1-13
- Death of Aaron, Numbers 20:22-29
- The Bronze Snake, Numbers 21:4-9
- Balak Summons Balaam, Numbers 22:1-24:25
- Six cities of Refuge for Israel, Numbers 35:1-34 & Deuteronomy 4:41-43
- Daughters of Zelophehad, Numbers 36:1-12
- Moses Blesses the Tribes with Three Sermons, Deuteronomy 33:1-29
- Moses lived for 120 years, Deuteronomy 34:1-12
- Caleb was the son of Jephunneh, Numbers 14:26-38
- Joshua – The Fall of Jericho, Joshua 5:13-15 & 6:1-27
- Questions and Answers 1-16
- Questions and Answers 17-32
- Questions and Answers 33-49
- Time Line for Life of Moses
- Background Information – Life of Moses
- Next Module – Judges or rulers of Israel
- Resources – Life of Moses
- The Jewish Festival of Sukkot
- Yom Kippur, means “Day of Atonement”
- Rosh Hashanah or Yom Teruah (The Day of the Sounding of Shofar)