Moses by faith led the people of God by following the cloud by day and the fire by night for the nearly the next forty years while God led them to the promised land in Israel.
The life of Moses is found in Exodus, Numbers, Deuteronomy and one other book.
MOSES 1525BC- 1405BC, Red Sea 1445BC, Tabernacle 1444BC, and his death in 1405BC.
Which book of the Torah is missing from this list?- GENESIS, EXODUS, NUMBERS and DEUTERONOMY.
Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible and often acted as the mediator between God and the people of Israel.
Zeisu suahna thu kigen khol:
Background reading: the books of EXODUS, NUMBERS and DEUTERONOMY.
Moses is the main thread throughout these four books and Gods dealing with him and the Hebrew people using Moses as the go between.
Which books have been left out list of the Torah above? Email us:- and let us know.
Moses in Hebrew means: to draw as in:- The Pharaoh’s daughter drew Him out of the water.
Adopted by Pharaoh’s daughter, and was trained as a future Pharaoh of Egypt.
As a great Egyptian General he won many battles for Egypt.
Moses name in Hebrew means: drawn out.
Moses was more famous than his parents.
Some of his life had parallels with Jesus.
He was the leader and Law giver of Israel.
Hih unit sung ah a dang sinna te:
- The beginning God created the earth – Undated Past, Piancilna 1:1-2
- The 7 or Seven Days of Creation – Undated Past, Piancilna 1:1-3:24
- Adam was the first created man specifically named in Scripture, Piancilna 1:26-2:25
- Eve the first woman specifically named in Scripture, Piancilna 2:18-25
- Abel a righteous man, Piancilna 4:1-16
- 1100 Year gap between Adam and Noah, Piancilna 5:1-32
- Noah built an ark, Piancilna 6:8-22
- Noah builds an Ark for God, Piancilna 6:9-9:28
- 400 year gap between Noah and Abraham, Piancilna 11:10-32
- Abraham the father of nations, Piancilna 12:1-25:11
- Sarah was the wife of Abraham, Piancilna 11:29-23:20
- Isaac Abraham’s son, Piancilna 25:20-34
- Esau was Isaac’s favorite son, Piancilna 25:19-34
- Jakob steals Isaac’s blessing, Piancilna 27:1-29
- Jacob marries Rachel the daughter of Laban, Piancilna 29:15-30
- Death of Joseph at one hundred and ten years old, Piancilna 50:22-26
- 300 year gap between Joseph and Moses, Piancilna 50:22-Paikhiatna 1:22
- Miriam kepts eye on Moses after he had been placed as a baby in a boat, Paikhiatna 2:1-10
- God spoke to Moses out of a burning bush, Paikhiatna 3:1-4:17
- Moses was asked to take off his sandals by God, Paikhiatna 3:1-22
- Moses the friend of God.
- Manna means ‘What Is It’?, Paikhiatna 16:1-36
- Moses at Mount Sinai, Paikhiatna 19:1-25
- The Golden Calf the idol made by Aaron, Paikhiatna 32:1-35
- Speak to the Rock “Give Water”, Gamlak Vakna 20:1-13
- Joshua God’s warrior, Joshua 5:13-6:21
- The two scouts or spies were Joshua’s eyes, Joshua 2:1-24 and 6:22-25
- Rahab helped Israel to take Jericho, Joshua 2:1-24
- Rahab saved from death, Joshua 6:22-25
- Gideon the fifth Judge of Israel, Thukhente 6:1-8:35
- Ruth, the great grand mother of King David, Ruth 1:16-2:23
- Jephthah the Gileadite the 10th Judge of Israel, Thukhente 11:1-12:7
- Samson the 14th Judge of Israel, Thukhente 13:1-16:31
- Samuel 15th Judge of Israel and also a Prophet, Samuel Masa10:9-27 and 2 Samuel
- King Saul Spear, Samuel Masa 18:5-15
- David uses his slingshot, Samuel Masa 17:40-58
- Solomon’s throne established, 2nd Kings 2:1-46
- King Rehoboam, 1st Kings 11:41-12:24
- Jonah a prophet of God, Jonah
- Isaiah the prophet (739BC-690BC) wrote the book Isaiah, 2 Kings 18:1-20-21
- Jeremiah is put down a well, Jeremiah 38:1-28
- Daniel in the Lions Den, Daniel 6:1—28
- Esther becomes the Queen, The book of Esther
- Nehemiah rebuilds the walls of Jerusalem, Nehemiah 2:1-3:32l
- Malachi the last Old Testament writer
- The time gap between Malachi the last book of the Old Testament and Matthew the first of the gospels.
- The cross a Roman method of killing people, Luka 22:1-24:12
- The author and giver of all faith – Zeisu