1. Who led the people of Israel after Moses died?
2. Who was Joshua’s assistant?
3. Joshua sent how many scouts or spies into the promised land?
4. Who did Rahab look after?
5. What happened when Israel crossed the Jordan River?
6. Was Jericho the first city captured by Israel under Joshua?
7. Why did Israel lose the first battle to take the city of Ai?
8. Name a woman who is in Jesus’ family tree?
9. When Israel did whatever seemed right in their own opinion what happened?
10. What happened to the concubine of the Levite?
11. What happened to the daughters dancing at the tabernacle festival of Shiloh?
12. Was Othniel first Judge of Israel?
13. What was the second Judge Ehud’s first act?
14. What was Shamgar the third Judge famous for?
4. The two Spies.
5. It stopped flowing .
7. Sin in the camp.
9. They forgot God.
10. She died.
11. Some became wives for Benjaminite men.
13. Ehud’s first act was to deceive Eglon the king of Moab into seeing him alone and then kill him with a dagger he brought for the purpose.
14. He slaughtered 600 invading Philistines with an oxgoad.
Other modules in this unit:
- Joshua God’s warrior and the fall of Jericho
- Caleb, Moses’ Man
- The two scouts or spies were Joshua’s eyes
- Rahab helped Israel to take Jericho
- Crossing the Jordan River
- The fall of Jericho
- Rahab saved from death
- Ai burns
- House hold Idols
- Pillage – Levite and his Concubine
- Daughters of Shiloh
- Othniel the first Judge of Israel
- Ehud the second Judge of Israel
- Shamgar the third Judge of Israel
- Deborah the 4th Judge of Israel
- Barak the commander of the army, under Deborah the fourth Judge of Israel
- Barak and Deborah
- Jael the wife of Heber took a tent peg
- Gideon the fifth Judge of Israel
- Gideon, the fifth Judge of Israel, with God’s help gets 300 men
- Abimelech the sixth Judge of Israel
- The curse of Jotham
- Tola, the seventh Judge of Israel
- Naomi and Ruth
- Jair the eighth Judge of Israel
- Ruth, the great-grandmother of King David
- Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor
- Sandal of the Kinsman Redeemer
- Birth of Samuel
- Eli the high priest and 9th Judge of Israel
- Jephthah the Gileadite the 10th Judge of Israel
- The only daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite, the 10th Judge of Israel
- Ibzan the 11th Judge or Ruler of Israel
- Elon the 12th Judge of Israel
- Abdon the 13th Judge of Israel
- Samson the 14th Judge of Israel
- Delilah and Samson
- Delilah New Ropes, Samson the 14th Judge of Israel
- Delilah seeks, Samson the 14th Judge of Israel
- Samson sleeps, Samson the 14th Judge of Israel
- Death of Samson, the 14th Judge of Israel
- Samuel the fifteenth Judge of Israel anoints two kings
- Joel the 16th Judge of Israel
- Abijah the 17th Judge of Israel
- Samuel the 15th Judge of Israel and also a Prophet
- Questions and Answers 1-14
- Questions and Answers 15- 28
- Questions and Answers 29-45
- 17 Judges or Leaders of Israel »
- Timeline of the Judges
- Background Information – Joshua and Judges of Israel
- Resources – Joshua and Judges of Israel
- Next Module – Three Kings – Saul, David & Solomon » »