29. Was Samuel born about 1105BC?
30. Who trained Samuel from a very early age?
31. Was Jephthah the Gileadite the 10th Judge of Israel?
32. What happened to the only daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite, the 10th Judge of Israel?
33. Ibzan was the 11th Judge or Ruler of Israel. How many sons and daughters did he have?
34. How many years did Elon the 12th Judge of Israel rule Israel?
35. How many sons and grandsons did Abdon the 13th Judge of Israel have?
36. What was Samson famous for?
37. Why was Samson not allowed to marry Delilah?
38. What was Delilah trying to do with new ropes on Samson?
39. Delilah tried again to seek to remove Samson’s strength. What happened?
40. While Samson was sleeping, what happened to him?
41. How did Samson die, the 14th Judge of Israel?
42. Samuel the fifteenth Judge of Israel anointed two kings. What were their names?
43. Who was the father of Joel the 16th Judge of Israel?
44. Who was the father of Abijah the 17th Judge of Israel?
45. How many kings did Samuel, the 15th Judge of Israel and also a Prophet, anoint under God’s orders?
33. He had 30 sons and 30 daughters.
34. Ten years.
35. Abdon had 40 sons and 30 grandsons who rode on 70 asses.
36. He was the strongest man man in the Bible.
37. She was a foreigner and not from one of the tribes of Israel.
38. To make himWeak.
40. His hair was cut off.
41. Pushed out the pillars of the house of Dagon, killing those there and himself.
42. Saul and David.
45. Samuel anointed the first two kings of Israel under God’s orders.
Other modules in this unit:
- Joshua God’s warrior and the fall of Jericho
- Caleb, Moses’ Man
- The two scouts or spies were Joshua’s eyes
- Rahab helped Israel to take Jericho
- Crossing the Jordan River
- The fall of Jericho
- Rahab saved from death
- Ai burns
- House hold Idols
- Pillage – Levite and his Concubine
- Daughters of Shiloh
- Othniel the first Judge of Israel
- Ehud the second Judge of Israel
- Shamgar the third Judge of Israel
- Deborah the 4th Judge of Israel
- Barak the commander of the army, under Deborah the fourth Judge of Israel
- Barak and Deborah
- Jael the wife of Heber took a tent peg
- Gideon the fifth Judge of Israel
- Gideon, the fifth Judge of Israel, with God’s help gets 300 men
- Abimelech the sixth Judge of Israel
- The curse of Jotham
- Tola, the seventh Judge of Israel
- Naomi and Ruth
- Jair the eighth Judge of Israel
- Ruth, the great-grandmother of King David
- Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor
- Sandal of the Kinsman Redeemer
- Birth of Samuel
- Eli the high priest and 9th Judge of Israel
- Jephthah the Gileadite the 10th Judge of Israel
- The only daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite, the 10th Judge of Israel
- Ibzan the 11th Judge or Ruler of Israel
- Elon the 12th Judge of Israel
- Abdon the 13th Judge of Israel
- Samson the 14th Judge of Israel
- Delilah and Samson
- Delilah New Ropes, Samson the 14th Judge of Israel
- Delilah seeks, Samson the 14th Judge of Israel
- Samson sleeps, Samson the 14th Judge of Israel
- Death of Samson, the 14th Judge of Israel
- Samuel the fifteenth Judge of Israel anoints two kings
- Joel the 16th Judge of Israel
- Abijah the 17th Judge of Israel
- Samuel the 15th Judge of Israel and also a Prophet
- Questions and Answers 1-14
- Questions and Answers 15- 28
- Questions and Answers 29-45
- 17 Judges or Leaders of Israel »
- Timeline of the Judges
- Background Information – Joshua and Judges of Israel
- Resources – Joshua and Judges of Israel
- Next Module – Three Kings – Saul, David & Solomon » »