29. In which country is Pisidian Antioch found today?
30. Why could Paul heal a crippled man in the town of Lystra?
31. The mob tried to kill Paul by stoning him at Lystra. Did they succeed?
32. After the return to Antioch Paul reported to two different groups: who were they?
33. Some of the topics Paul covered in his personal letter to the Galatians are?
34. Paul used a scribe for the book of Romans. What was the man’s name?
35. Who did Paul take with him on his second trip?
36. Timothy, Paul’s disciple. Could Paul have discipled Timothy for a number of years?
37. Through which spirit did the slave girl tell fortunes?
38. Paul and Silas in prison again. Who did they bring to faith in Jesus?
39. What was Paul doing when he found an idol to the unknown god in Athens?
40. What are you told not to do?
41. Paul returns by ship to Caesarea. Who had the Port of Sebastos built?
42. Where does Paul rest between Trips 2 and 3?
43. What are you asked to do next?
Answers to Questions 29-43
29. Modern Turkey.
30. Paul discerned through the Holy Spirit that this man had faith to be healed.
32. His local church and the elders in Jerusalem.
33. Legalism versus God’s grace and practical living out the gospel of Jesus.
37. This slave girl told fortunes through the power of an evil spirit.
38. The Philippian Jailer and household.
39. Paul again found a group of people to speak to.
40. We are told not to get angry.
41. King Herod the Great.
42. In Antioch the original sending church.
43. Now for the start of Part Two of THE EARLY CHURCH LIFE.
Other modules in this unit:
- He is not here, Jesus has risen from the dead
- 40 Days, Jesus Taken Up Into Heaven
- Jesus returns Home back to Heaven via the clouds
- Matthias replaces Judas
- 50th Day After Jesus’ Resurrection
- Start of the Early Church, The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost
- Pentecost Fire, Like Tongues of Fire
- Peter addresses the Crowd
- The Fellowship of the Believers form a community
- Peter Heals the Crippled Beggar
- Peter addresses the onlookers in the Temple
- Peter and John before the Sanhedrin
- Ananias and Sapphira
- The Apostles persecuted
- Choosing of the Seven Helpers
- Stephen seized and killed
- Philip and the Ethiopian
- Paul (Saul) meets God
- Paul (Saul) Escapes In A Basket
- Aeneas healed by Peter
- Peter’s dream and the call of Cornelius
- Barnabas looks for Paul
- AD43 Covered First Ten Years
- Peter’s 2nd miraculous escape from prison
- The Book of James – first New Testament book
- Orphans and Widows – Listening and Doing
- Barnabas and Paul sent off
- Ship, The Port of Seleucia
- Paul in Pisidian Antioch
- Paul heals a crippled man at Lystra
- They tried to kill Paul by stoning him at Lystra
- The return to Antioch to rest after the first trip
- The Book of Galatians
- Paul uses a Scribe
- Start of Paul’s Second Trip
- Timothy, Paul’s disciple
- Philippi – The Fortune Telling Slave Girl
- Paul and Silas in Prison again
- In Athens, the unknown god
- Do not get angry
- Paul returns back by ship
- Paul rests between Trips 2 and 3
- AD53 The end of the first twenty years
- Questions and Answers 1-14
- Questions and Answers 15-28
- Questions and Answers 29-43
- Timeline for Acts part one
- The Book of Acts:- Part Two » »