1. Why did the angel say, ““He is not here”?
2. How many days after the resurrection day was Jesus taken up into Heaven?
3. Jesus returns home back to Heaven via the clouds so He could send what to His disciples?
4. Who replaced Judas as one of the twelve Apostles?
5. What was the life-changing experience for the early diciples on the 50th Day after Jesus’ resurrection?
6. What day did the Early Church start?
7. How did the Holy Spirit appear on the day of Pentecost?
8. Peter preaches his first sermon and how many were added to the believers?
9. The fellowship of the Believers form a community that topped how many in a few months?
10. Who did Peter Heal?
11. Peter addresses the onlookers in the Temple and where did he take his quotes from?
12. The Sanhedrin asked Peter and John by whose authority they healed the man. What was their answer?
13. What did Ananias and Sapphira do?
14. The Apostles were persecuted and put in jail. What happened next?
Answers to Questions 1-14
1. Because Jesus had risen from the dead.
2. 40 Days.
3. Jesus went back to Heaven in order to send the Holy Spirit to His followers.
5. God sent tongues of fire or the Holy Spirit.
8. 3000 are added to the believers.
9. 5000 believers.
10. The Crippled Beggar.
11. Peter used what the prophets of Israel had said about Jesus as the basis of his sermon.
12. That of Jesus the Son of God.
14. Peter was released by God and told to share his faith in Jesus.
Other modules in this unit:
- He is not here, Jesus has risen from the dead
- 40 Days, Jesus Taken Up Into Heaven
- Jesus returns Home back to Heaven via the clouds
- Matthias replaces Judas
- 50th Day After Jesus’ Resurrection
- Start of the Early Church, The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost
- Pentecost Fire, Like Tongues of Fire
- Peter addresses the Crowd
- The Fellowship of the Believers form a community
- Peter Heals the Crippled Beggar
- Peter addresses the onlookers in the Temple
- Peter and John before the Sanhedrin
- Ananias and Sapphira
- The Apostles persecuted
- Choosing of the Seven Helpers
- Stephen seized and killed
- Philip and the Ethiopian
- Paul (Saul) meets God
- Paul (Saul) Escapes In A Basket
- Aeneas healed by Peter
- Peter’s dream and the call of Cornelius
- Barnabas looks for Paul
- AD43 Covered First Ten Years
- Peter’s 2nd miraculous escape from prison
- The Book of James – first New Testament book
- Orphans and Widows – Listening and Doing
- Barnabas and Paul sent off
- Ship, The Port of Seleucia
- Paul in Pisidian Antioch
- Paul heals a crippled man at Lystra
- They tried to kill Paul by stoning him at Lystra
- The return to Antioch to rest after the first trip
- The Book of Galatians
- Paul uses a Scribe
- Start of Paul’s Second Trip
- Timothy, Paul’s disciple
- Philippi – The Fortune Telling Slave Girl
- Paul and Silas in Prison again
- In Athens, the unknown god
- Do not get angry
- Paul returns back by ship
- Paul rests between Trips 2 and 3
- AD53 The end of the first twenty years
- Questions and Answers 1-14
- Questions and Answers 15-28
- Questions and Answers 29-43
- Timeline for Acts part one
- The Book of Acts:- Part Two » »