15. Why were Seven Helpers chosen?
16. Why was Stephen seized and killed?
17. Why did Philip baptize the Ethiopian?
18. Where did Paul (Saul) meet God?
19. Why did Paul (Saul) need to escape in a basket?
20. Why did Peter heal Aeneas?
21. What was Peter doing before he got a visit from some of Cornelius’s men?
22. Why did Barnabas look for Paul?
23. What was covered in the first ten years?
24. What happened to the guards with Peter’s 2nd escape from prison?
25. During what years was the book of James written?
26. James wrote about looking after which group in the Body of Christ?
27. Who started off with Paul on his first of three missionary trips?
28. Barnabas and Paul sailed from the Port of Seleucia to where?
Answers to Questions 15-28:
15. Seven helpers were chosen to help to do the jobs that needed to be done so that the twelve Apostles could concentrate on prayer and teaching.
16. Enraged by Stephen’s teaching of Jesus, Council members killed Stephen.
17. The official said he wanted to be baptized in water.
18. About noon on the road to Damascus.
19. Paul was in danger of being killed.
20. Maybe God allowed Peter to heal Aneas so those who saw the healing would turn to Jesus as their Lord and God.
21. Having a dream or a vision.
22. Believing he needed Paul’s help.
23. What the Early Church did.
24. King Herod Agrippa I had the guards executed.
26. The weak in the body of the church.
Other modules in this unit:
- He is not here, Jesus has risen from the dead
- 40 Days, Jesus Taken Up Into Heaven
- Jesus returns Home back to Heaven via the clouds
- Matthias replaces Judas
- 50th Day After Jesus’ Resurrection
- Start of the Early Church, The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost
- Pentecost Fire, Like Tongues of Fire
- Peter addresses the Crowd
- The Fellowship of the Believers form a community
- Peter Heals the Crippled Beggar
- Peter addresses the onlookers in the Temple
- Peter and John before the Sanhedrin
- Ananias and Sapphira
- The Apostles persecuted
- Choosing of the Seven Helpers
- Stephen seized and killed
- Philip and the Ethiopian
- Paul (Saul) meets God
- Paul (Saul) Escapes In A Basket
- Aeneas healed by Peter
- Peter’s dream and the call of Cornelius
- Barnabas looks for Paul
- AD43 Covered First Ten Years
- Peter’s 2nd miraculous escape from prison
- The Book of James – first New Testament book
- Orphans and Widows – Listening and Doing
- Barnabas and Paul sent off
- Ship, The Port of Seleucia
- Paul in Pisidian Antioch
- Paul heals a crippled man at Lystra
- They tried to kill Paul by stoning him at Lystra
- The return to Antioch to rest after the first trip
- The Book of Galatians
- Paul uses a Scribe
- Start of Paul’s Second Trip
- Timothy, Paul’s disciple
- Philippi – The Fortune Telling Slave Girl
- Paul and Silas in Prison again
- In Athens, the unknown god
- Do not get angry
- Paul returns back by ship
- Paul rests between Trips 2 and 3
- AD53 The end of the first twenty years
- Questions and Answers 1-14
- Questions and Answers 15-28
- Questions and Answers 29-43
- Timeline for Acts part one
- The Book of Acts:- Part Two » »