144,000 Israelites or 144,000 Jewish men from all the tribes of Israel who have been redeemed from the earth. see Revelation 7:1-8 and Revelation 14:1-5.
It appears these men were in heaven with Jesus, as the Lamb is one of His titles and now with Jesus on the earth standing on Mount Zion a name for Jerusalem. They may be used to bring the Word of the Lord from Zion to the other nations.
These 144,000 are Jewish men who meet God’s requirements.
These 144,000 Jewish men or emissaries who have not known a woman.
The 144,000 received Jewish apostolic evangelists of Revelation 7:1-8 and Revelation 14:1-5. They will take the Word of the Lord out from Zion to Revive the rest of the nations.
The Vision of the New Song on Mount Zion – The Lamb and the 144,000
14:1 Then I looked, and there was the lamb, standing on Mount Zion! With him were 144,000 people who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
2 Then I heard a sound from heaven like that of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder. The sound I heard was like harpists playing on their harps. 3 They were singing a new song in front of the throne, the four living creatures, and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 They have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins, and they follow the lamb wherever he goes. They have been redeemed from among humanity as the first fruits for God and the lamb. 5 In their mouth no lie was found. They are blameless.
Other modules in this unit:
- Satan the Red Dragon and the Woman, Revelation 12:1-18
- 1260 Days, Revelation 12:6 and 12:13-14
- The Beast out of the Sea, Revelation 13:1-10
- The Beast out of the Earth, Revelation 13:11-13
- The Image or statue of the Beast of the Sea, Revelation 13:14-15
- The Mark of the Beast is 666, Revelation 13:14-18
- The Lamb and the 144,000 Jewish men, Revelation 14:1-5
- The First Angel or Messenger of three Angels with the eternal gospel to proclaim, Revelation 14:6-7
- First Cup – The Second Angel, Revelation 14:8
- The Third Angel with the Second Cup of God’s wrath – Revelation 14:9-13
- 300 km – The harvest of the earth, Revelation 14:14-20
- Seven Angels with the Seven Plagues, Revelation 15:1-16:1
- The First Bowl of Wrath – image 666, Revelation 16:2
- The Second Bowl of Wrath – Sea turned to Blood, Revelation 16:3
- The Third Bowl of Wrath – Rivers of Blood, Revelation 16:4-7, Revelation 16:4-7
- The fourth Bowl of Wrath – on people, Revelation 16:8
- The fifth Bowl of Wrath – Sores and Pain, Revelation 16:10-11
- The sixth Bowl of Wrath – war, Revelation 16:12-16
- The Seventh Bowl of Wrath – Hailstones, Revelation 16:17-21
- The Golden Cup of Filth – The Woman on the Beast, Revelation 17:1-18
- The Angel spoke, Revelation 18:1
- The Fall of Babylon, Revelation 18:2-24
- Shipping or Trading stopped, Revelation 18:17-19
- Angel announces the coming of Jesus, Revelation 19:1-10
- The Rider on the White Horse, Revelation 19:11-21
- Jesus holds the Keys, Revelation 20:1
- The Satanic-Red Dragon, Revelation 20:2-3
- 1000 years of Satan’s doom, Revelation 20:2-10
- Book or Scroll of Life, Revelation 20:11-15
- The Holy City – the New Jerusalem, Revelation 21:1-21
- 2200km, Size of the new city, Revelation 21:1-21
- God is light for the city, Revelation 21:22-25
- The River of the Water of Life, Revelation 22:1-5
- Jesus Reigns, Revelation 22:5
- Jesus is the lamp and God is the light, Revelation 22:5
- The Bride of Christ, Revelation 21:1-9 and Revelation 22:17
- WE WIN I looked at the end of the book and WE WIN, Revelation 20:15
- The Angel that announced Jesus’ Birth, Revelation 22:6-21
- The Cross – Jesus is returning soon, Revelation 22:6-21
- Jesus Is returning soon, Revelation 22:6-21
- Questions and Answers to questions 45 to 84 inclusive
- Resources – Revelation Part Two
- Background Information – Revelation Part Two