Revelation 19:11-21. Jesus is pictured as the rider on the white horse. A white horse is a king’s horse. Jesus comes back a second time as He said He would.
A victorious king rode a white horse in the victory or triumphal parade. Jesus rode a donkey, a peaceful symbol, before His death on a cross, but here He rides a horse which is a symbol for war and power.
Satan has one more go to defeat God but loses out again and He is thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
The Rider on the White Horse – The Vision of the Coming of the Messiah
19:11Then I sawk heaven standing open, and there was a white horse! Its rider is named Faithful and True. He administers justice and wages war righteously. 12His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many royal crowns. He has a name written on him that nobody knows except himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is called the Word of God. 14The armies of heaven, wearing fine linen, white and pure, follow him on white horses. 15A sharp sword comes out of his mouth to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod and tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16On his robe that covers his thigh he has a name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS
The Vision of the Angel’s Invitation
17Then I saw an angel standing in the sun. He cried out in a loud voice to all the birds flying overhead, “Come! Gather for the great supper of God. 18Eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of commanders, the flesh of warriors, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, both free and slaves, both unimportant and important.”
The Vision of the Judgment of the Beast and False Prophet
19Then I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies gathered to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20The beast was captured, along with the false prophet who had performed signs on its behalf. By these signs the false prophet had deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and worshipped its image. Both of them were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. 21The rest were killed by the sword that belonged to the rider on the horse and that came from his mouth, and all the birds gorged themselves with their flesh.
kThis is proof that the raptured saints go to heaven after meeting Christ in the air and that the marriage supper of the lamb is held in heaven and not in the air.
A victorious King rode a white horse in the victory or triumphal parade.
Jesus rode a donkey, a peaceful symbol; here a horse is for war and power.
Other modules in this unit:
- Satan the Red Dragon and the Woman
- 1260 Days
- The Beast out of the Sea
- The Beast out of the Earth
- The Image or statue of the Beast of the Sea
- The Mark of the Beast is 666
- The Lamb and the 144,000 Jewish men
- The First Angel of three Angels with the eternal gospel to proclaim
- First Cup – The Second Angel
- The Third Angel with the Second Cup of God’s wrath
- 300 km – The harvest of the earth
- Seven Angels with the Seven Plagues
- The First Bowl of Wrath – image 666
- The Second Bowl of Wrath – Sea turned to Blood
- The Third Bowl of Wrath – Rivers of Blood
- The fourth Bowl of Wrath – on people
- The fifth Bowl of Wrath – Sores and Pain
- The sixth Bowl of Wrath – war,
- The Seventh Bowl of Wrath – Hailstones
- The Golden Cup of Filth – The Woman on the Beast
- The Angel spoke
- The Fall of Babylon
- Shipping or Trading stopped
- Angel announces the coming of Jesus
- The Rider on the White Horse
- Jesus holds the Keys
- The Satanic-Red Dragon
- 1000 years of Satan’s doom
- Book or Scroll of Life
- WE WIN! I looked at the end of the book and WE WIN
- The Holy City – the New Jerusalem
- 2200km, Size of the new city
- God is light for the city
- The River of the Water of Life
- Jesus Reigns
- Jesus is the lamp and God is the light
- The Bride of Christ
- The Angel that announced Jesus’ Birth
- The Cross – Jesus is returning soon
- Jesus Is returning soon
- Questions and Answers to questions 45 to 84 inclusive
- Resources – Revelation Part One and Two
- Background Information – Revelation Part Two