The dead are judged – Revelation 20:11-14.
From the Great White Throne, God judges everybody who was dead by opening the Scroll of Life.
If your name is in the Scroll of Life you will stay with God. If your name is not in the Scroll of Life you will be sent to the Lake of Fire which is the second death.
Sin is vanquished forever.
In modern terms, a scroll is a book.
These books are opened at the White Throne – one of the books is the Book of Life.
God finally deals with sin. The Book of Life is held by Jesus and it has the names of all believers.
The Book or Scroll of Life
The Vision of the White Throne Judgment – The Dead Are Judged.
20:11 Then I saw a large, white throne and the one who was sitting on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and no place was found for them. 12 I saw the dead, both unimportant and important, standing in front of the throne, and books were open. Another book was opened—the Book of Life. The dead were judged according to their actions, as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and Death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and all were judged according to their actions. 14 Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. (This is the second death—the lake of fire.)
Other slides in this module:
- The Ark of God
- Satan the Red Dragon and the Woman
- 1260 Days
- The Beast out of the Sea
- The Beast out of the Earth
- The Image or statue of the Beast of the Sea
- The Mark of the Beast is 666
- The Lamb and the 144,000 Jewish men
- The First Angel of three Angels with the eternal gospel to proclaim
- First Cup – The Second Angel
- The Third Angel with the Second Cup of God’s wrath
- 300 km – The harvest of the earth
- Seven Angels with the Seven Plagues
- The First Bowl of Wrath – image 666
- The Second Bowl of Wrath – Sea turned to Blood
- The Third Bowl of Wrath – Rivers of Blood
- The fourth Bowl of Wrath – on people
- The fifth Bowl of Wrath – Sores and Pain
- The sixth Bowl of Wrath – war
- The Seventh Bowl of Wrath – Hailstones
- The Golden Cup of Filth – The Woman on the Beast
- The Angel spoke
- The Fall of Babylon
- Shipping or Trading stopped
- Angel announces the coming of Jesus
- The Rider on the White Horse
- Jesus holds the Keys
- The Satanic-Red Dragon
- 1000 years of Satan’s doom
- Book or Scroll of Life
- WE WIN! I looked at the end of the book and WE WIN
- The Holy City – the New Jerusalem
- 2200km, Size of the new city
- God is light for the city
- The River of the Water of Life
- Jesus Reigns
- Jesus is the lamp and God is the light
- The Bride of Christ
- The Angel Gabriel announced Jesus’ Birth
- The Cross – Jesus is returning soon
- Jesus Is returning soon
- Questions and Answers 44 to 63
- Questions and Answers 64-84
- Resources – Revelation Part One and Two
- Background Information – Revelation Part Two