Revelation 22:6-21. Jesus died on the cross so He could make the way for us to become children of God.
Jesus warns us He is coming back soon. He is the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.
The main purpose of Jesus’ life was to die on the cross, and then to be raised to life from the dead. This resurrection enables us to access God, His Father.
In Genesis 3:14-15 God told Satan he was going to lose and God’s son Jesus was going to win the war between Satan and God over mankind.
Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life.” We also meet Jesus again in the book of Revelation as the Lamb of God.
The cross – Jesus Is Returning
11:6 He told me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord God of the spirits and of the prophets has sent his messenger to show his servants the things that must happen soon.”
7 “See! I am coming soon! How blessed is the person who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book!”
The Vision of an Exhortation to Worship God
8 I, John, heard and saw these things. When I had heard and seen them, I bowed down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing me these things. 9 But he told me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you, your brothers the prophets, and those who keep the words in this book. Worship God!”
10 Then he told me, “Don’t seal up the words of the prophecy in this book, because the time is near. 11 Let the one who does what is evil continue to do what is evil. Let the filthy person continue to be filthy. Let the righteous person continue to do what is right. And let the holy person continue to be holy.”
12 “See! I am coming soon! My reward is with me to repay everyone according to his behavior. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
14 “How blessed are those who wash their robes so that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city! 15 Outside are dogs, sorcerers, immoral people, murderers, idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give this testimony to you for the churches. I am the root and descendant of David, the bright morning star.”
17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!”
Let everyone who hears this say, “Come!”
Let everyone who is thirsty come!
Let anyone who wants the water of life take it as a gift!
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy in this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will strike him with the plagues that are written in this book. 19 If anyone takes away any words from the book of this prophecy, God will take away his portion of the tree of life and the holy city that are described in this book.
20 The one who is testifying to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon!”
Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!
21 May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints.
Other modules in this unit:
- The Ark of God
- Satan the Red Dragon and the Woman
- 1260 Days
- The Beast out of the Sea
- The Beast out of the Earth
- The Image or statue of the Beast of the Sea
- The Mark of the Beast is 666
- The Lamb and the 144,000 Jewish men
- The First Angel of three Angels with the eternal gospel to proclaim
- First Cup – The Second Angel
- The Third Angel with the Second Cup of God’s wrath
- 300 km – The harvest of the earth
- Seven Angels with the Seven Plagues
- The First Bowl of Wrath – image 666
- The Second Bowl of Wrath – Sea turned to Blood
- The Third Bowl of Wrath – Rivers of Blood
- The fourth Bowl of Wrath – on people
- The fifth Bowl of Wrath – Sores and Pain
- The sixth Bowl of Wrath – war
- The Seventh Bowl of Wrath – Hailstones
- The Golden Cup of Filth – The Woman on the Beast
- The Angel spoke
- The Fall of Babylon
- Shipping or Trading stopped
- Angel announces the coming of Jesus
- The Rider on the White Horse
- Jesus holds the Keys
- The Satanic-Red Dragon
- 1000 years of Satan’s doom
- Book or Scroll of Life
- WE WIN! I looked at the end of the book and WE WIN
- The Holy City – the New Jerusalem
- 2200km, Size of the new city
- God is light for the city
- The River of the Water of Life
- Jesus Reigns
- Jesus is the lamp and God is the light
- The Bride of Christ
- The Angel Gabriel announced Jesus’ Birth
- The Cross – Jesus is returning soon
- Jesus Is returning soon
- Questions and Answers 44 to 63
- Questions and Answers 64-84
- Resources – Revelation Part One and Two
- Background Information – Revelation Part Two