The sixth Bowl: The River Euphrates dries up to let an army attack Israel from the East.
The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.
There are many ways to dry up water, like putting a river into many channels, or irrigation, or stopping it raining or snowing in the headwaters, etc. Or is God going to do something like He did with the Red Sea, see Exodus 14:13-31?
God said He is coming but do not expect Him when you think He will come. God said “Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed.”
The 6th Bowl of Wrath – war
16:12 The sixth angel poured his bowl on the great Euphrates River. Its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the east. 13 Then I saw three disgusting spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs. They go to the kings of the whole earth and gather them for the war of the great Day of God Almighty.
15 “See, I am coming like a thief.
How blessed is the person who remains alert
and keeps his clothes on!
He won’t have to go naked
and let others see his shame.”
16 The spirits gathered the king to the place that is called Armageddon in Hebrew.
Other modules in this unit:
- Satan the Red Dragon and the woman, Revelation 12:1-18
- 1260 Days, Revelation 12:6 and 12:13-14
- The Beast out of the Sea, Revelation 13:1-10
- The Beast out of the Earth, Revelation 13:11-13
- The Image or statue of the Beast of the Sea, Revelation 13:14-15
- The Mark of the Beast is 666, Revelation 13:14-18
- The Lamb and the 144,000 Jewish men, Revelation 14:1-5
- The First Angel or Messenger of three Angels with the eternal gospel to proclaim, Revelation 14:6-7
- First Cup – The Second Angel, Revelation 14:8
- The Third Angel with the Second Cup of God’s wrath – Revelation 14:9-13
- 300 km – The harvest of the earth, Revelation 14:14-20
- Seven Angels with the Seven Plagues, Revelation 15:1-16:1
- The First Bowl of Wrath – image 666, Revelation 16:2
- The Second Bowl of Wrath – Sea turned to Blood, Revelation 16:3
- The Third Bowl of Wrath – Rivers of Blood, Revelation 16:4-7, Revelation 16:4-7
- The fourth Bowl of Wrath – on people, Revelation 16:8
- The fifth Bowl of Wrath – Sores and Pain, Revelation 16:10-11
- The sixth Bowl of Wrath – war, Revelation 16:12-16
- The Seventh Bowl of Wrath – Hailstones, Revelation 16:17-21
- The Golden Cup of Filth – The Woman on the Beast, Revelation 17:1-18
- The Angel spoke, Revelation 18:1
- The Fall of Babylon, Revelation 18:2-24
- Shipping or Trading stopped, Revelation 18:17-19
- Angel announces the coming of Jesus, Revelation 19:1-10
- The Rider on the White Horse, Revelation 19:11-21
- Jesus holds the Keys, Revelation 20:1
- The Satanic-Red Dragon, Revelation 20:2-3
- 1000 years of Satan’s doom, Revelation 20:2-10
- Book or Scroll of Life, Revelation 20:11-15
- The Holy City – the New Jerusalem, Revelation 21:1-21
- 2200km, Size of the new city, Revelation 21:1-21
- God is light for the city, Revelation 21:22-25
- The River of the Water of Life, Revelation 22:1-5
- Jesus Reigns, Revelation 22:5
- Jesus is the lamp and God is the light, Revelation 22:5
- The Bride of Christ, Revelation 21:1-9 and Revelation 22:17
- WE WIN I looked at the end of the book and WE WIN, Revelation 20:15
- The that Angel announces Jesus’ birth, Revelation 22:6-21
- The Cross – Jesus is returning soon, Revelation 22:6-21
- Jesus Is returning soon, Revelation 22:6-21
- Questions and Answers to questions 45 to 84 inclusive
- Resources – Revelation Part Two
- Background Information – Revelation Part Two