Revelation 15:1-16:1. The start of the seven bowls of God’s anger with the seven plagues by the seven angels.
The seven angels with the seven plagues.
Each of the seven angels has a golden sash and one of the plagues in a bowl or vial of wrath. The plagues are completed before the second coming of Jesus.
Song of Moses: Deuteronomy 31:30-32:47.
The Vision of Seven Angels with Seven Plagues
15:1 I saw another sign in heaven. It was both spectacular and amazing. There were seven angels with the seven last plagues, with which God’s wrath is completed.
The Vision of the Sea of Glass
2 Then I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire. Those who had conquered the beast, its image, and the number of its name were standing on the sea of glass holding God’s harps in their hands. 3 They sang the song of God’s servant Moses and the song of the lamb:
“Your deeds are both spectacular and amazing,
Lord God Almighty.
Your ways are just and true,
King of the nations.
4 Lord, who won’t fear and praise your name?
For you alone are holy,
and all the nations will come and worship you
because your judgments have been revealed.”
The Vision of the Temple Opened
5 After these things, I looked, and the Temple, which is the Tent of Testimony in heaven, was open! 6 The seven angels with the seven plagues came out of the Temple wearing clean, shining linen with gold sashes around their chests. 7 One of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven gold bowls full of the wrath of God, who lives forever and ever. 8 The Temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and his power, and no one could enter the Temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels came to an end.
The Vision of the Seven Angels Pouring Out Their Bowls
16:1 Then I heard a loud voice from the Temple saying to the seven angels, “Go and pour the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.”
Other modules in this unit:
- Satan the Red Dragon and the Woman
- 1260 Days
- The Beast out of the Sea
- The Beast out of the Earth
- The Image or statue of the Beast of the Sea
- The Mark of the Beast is 666
- The Lamb and the 144,000 Jewish men
- The First Angel of three Angels with the eternal gospel to proclaim
- First Cup – The Second Angel
- The Third Angel with the Second Cup of God’s wrath
- 300 km – The harvest of the earth
- Seven Angels with the Seven Plagues
- The First Bowl of Wrath – image 666
- The Second Bowl of Wrath – Sea turned to Blood
- The Third Bowl of Wrath – Rivers of Blood
- The fourth Bowl of Wrath – on people
- The fifth Bowl of Wrath – Sores and Pain
- The sixth Bowl of Wrath – war,
- The Seventh Bowl of Wrath – Hailstones
- The Golden Cup of Filth – The Woman on the Beast
- The Angel spoke
- The Fall of Babylon
- Shipping or Trading stopped
- Angel announces the coming of Jesus
- The Rider on the White Horse
- Jesus holds the Keys
- The Satanic-Red Dragon
- 1000 years of Satan’s doom
- Book or Scroll of Life
- WE WIN! I looked at the end of the book and WE WIN
- The Holy City – the New Jerusalem
- 2200km, Size of the new city
- God is light for the city
- The River of the Water of Life
- Jesus Reigns
- Jesus is the lamp and God is the light
- The Bride of Christ
- The Angel that announced Jesus’ Birth
- The Cross – Jesus is returning soon
- Jesus Is returning soon
- Questions and Answers to questions 45 to 84 inclusive
- Resources – Revelation Part One and Two
- Background Information – Revelation Part Two