Jesus is pictured as the rider on the white horse. A white horse is a king’s horse. Jesus comes back a second time as He said He would.
A victorious King rode a white horse in the victory or triumphal parade. Jesus rode a donkey, a peaceful symbol, before his death on a cross, but here He rides a horse which is a symbol for war and power.
Satan has one more go to defeat God but looses out again and he was thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
The Rider on the White Horse – The Vision of the Coming of the Messiah
19:11Then I sawk heaven standing open, and there was a white horse! Its rider is named Faithful and True. He administers justice and wages war righteously. 12His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many royal crowns. He has a name written on him that nobody knows except himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is called the Word of God. 14The armies of heaven, wearing fine linen, white and pure, follow him on white horses. 15A sharp sword comes out of his mouth to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod and tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16On his robe that covers his thigh he has a name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS
The Vision of the Angel’s Invitation
17Then I saw an angel standing in the sun. He cried out in a loud voice to all the birds flying overhead, “Come! Gather for the great supper of God. 18Eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of commanders, the flesh of warriors, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, both free and slaves, both unimportant and important.”
The Vision of the Judgment of the Beast and False Prophet
19Then I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies gathered to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20The beast was captured, along with the false prophet who had performed signs on its behalf. By these signs the false prophet had deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and worshipped its image. Both of them were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. 21The rest were killed by the sword that belonged to the rider on the horse and that came from his mouth, and all the birds gorged themselves with their flesh.
kThis is proof that the raptured saints go to heaven after meeting Christ in the air and that the marriage supper of the lamb is held in heaven and not in the air.
A victorious King rode a white horse in the victory or triumphal parade.
Jesus rode a donkey, a peaceful symbol; here a horse is for war and power.
Other modules in this unit:
- Satan the Red Dragon and the woman, Revelation 12:1-18
- 1260 Days, Revelation 12:6 and 12:13-14
- The Beast out of the Sea, Revelation 13:1-10
- The Beast out of the Earth, Revelation 13:11-13
- The Image or statue of the beast of the sea, Revelation 13:14-15
- The Mark of the Beast is 666, Revelation 13:14-18
- The Lamb and the 144,000 Jewish men, Revelation 14:1-5
- The First Angel or Messenger of three Angels with the eternal gospel to proclaim, Revelation 14:6-7
- First Cup – The Second Angel, Revelation 14:8
- The Third Angel with the Second Cup of God’s wrath – Revelation 14:9-13
- 300 km – The harvest of the earth, Revelation 14:14-20
- Seven Angels with the Seven Plagues, Revelation 15:1-16:1
- The First Bowl of Wrath – image 666, Revelation 16:2
- The Second Bowl of Wrath-Sea turned to Blood, Revelation 16:3
- The Third Bowl of Wrath – Rivers of Blood, Revelation 16:4-7, Revelation 16:4-7
- The forth Bowl of Wrath – on people, Revelation 16:8
- The fifth Bowl of Wrath – Sores and Pain, Revelation 16:10-11
- The sixth Bowl of Wrath – war, Revelation 16:12-16
- The Seventh Bowl of Wrath – Hail Stones, Revelation 16:17-21
- The Golden Cup of Filth – The Woman on the Beast, Revelation 17:1-18
- The Angel spoke, Revelation 18:1
- The Fall of Babylon, Revelation 18:2-24
- Shipping or Trading stopped, Revelation 18:17-19
- Angel announces the coming of Jesus, Revelation 19:1-10
- The Rider on the White Horse, Revelation 19:11-21
- Jesus holds the Keys, Revelation 20:1
- The Satanic-Red Dragon, Revelation 20:2-3
- 1000 years of Satan’s doom, Revelation 20:2-10
- Book or Scroll of Life, Revelation 20:11-15
- The Holy City – the New Jerusalem, Revelation 21:1-21
- 2200km, Size of the new city, Revelation 21:1-21
- God is light for the city, Revelation 21:22-25
- The River of the Water of Life, Revelation 22:1-5
- Jesus Reigns, Revelation 22:5
- Jesus is the lamp and God is the light, Revelation 22:5
- The Bride of Christ, Revelation 21:1-9 and Revelation 22:17
- WE WIN I looked at the end of the book and WE WIN, Revelation 20:15
- The that Angel announces Jesus’ birth, Revelation 22:6-21
- The Cross – Jesus is returning soon, Revelation 22:6-21
- Jesus Is returning soon, Revelation 22:6-21
- Questions and Answers to questions 45 to 84 inclusive
- Background Information – Revelation Part Two
- Resources – Revelation Part Two