The Sequence of Events of the Old Testament – Shlma Eliezer Pub MOD Israel. Publishing House Distributed By the “Jerusalem Post” ISBN -965-05 797? 1984.
The Macmillan Bible Atlas – Yohanan Aharoni and Michael Avi-Yonah.
The Mysterious Numbers of the Hebrew Kings – Dr. Edwin Thiele Pater Noster press 1951.
Young’s Analytical Concordance.
Great Events of the Bible James Harper Editor – Weidenfield and Marshall editions Ltd 1987 ISBN 0-297-79068-4.
Other modules in this unit:
- Samuel the fifteenth Judge of Israel anoints Saul
- King Saul starts his reign of about thirty-two years
- King Saul reigned for 40 years. He was the 1st of 3 kings
- Samuel the fifteenth Judge of Israel anoints David as king
- David plays for his King
- David uses his slingshot
- The giant Goliath is killed by David
- King Saul tries to kill David with a spear
- Jonathan, David’s faithful friend
- Soldiers of David’s army
- Abigail acted quickly
- 40-year reign of King Saul ends
- King Ishbosheth
- Start of 40 Year reign of King David
- David becomes king in God’s time
- David conquers Jerusalem
- The Ark brought to Jerusalem
- Bathsheba and King David
- Amnon and Tamar
- The end of King David’s 40 year Reign
- The start of the 40-year reign of King Solomon
- King Solomon’s reign established
- A sword gets the truth, Solomon’s Wise Ruling
- Solomon’s Temple
- The Queen of Sheba visits King Solomon
- The end of 40-year reign of King Solomon
- Questions and Answers 1-13
- Questions and Answers 14-26
- Timeline for the Three Kings
- Background Information: Three Kings
- Resources – Three Kings – Saul, David, and Solomon
- Next Module – Kings of Judah » »