1. Who stole Esau’s blessing?
2. Who had a dream about a ladder and angels?
3. Who married Rachel the daughter of Laban ?
4. Who was the father of Rachel?
5. Who did Leah marry?
6. Who did Bilhah serve?
7. Who was the servant of Leah?
8. How many sons did Jacob have?
9. Who found some mandrakes for his mother?
10. Who did Jacob and his family flee from?
11. Who does Jacob prepares to meet?
12. Who is Dinah the daughter of?
13. What is recorded in the Bible in Genesis chapter 36?
14. Who had two dreams?
15. Who was put down a well?
13. Esau’s descendants.
Other modules in this unit:
- Jacob stole Esau’s blessing
- Jacob dreams about a ladder and angels at Bethel
- Laban meets Jacob
- Jacob marries Rachel the daughter of Laban
- Leah the older sister of Rachel
- Bilhah, the servant of Rachel
- Zilpah, servant of Leah
- Jacob had twelve sons
- Reuben finds some mandrakes for Leah
- Jacob flees with his family from Laban
- Jacob prepares to meet Esau
- Esau’s descendants
- Joseph’s Dreams
- Joseph is put down a well
- Tamar and Judah
- Joseph runs from Potiphar’s Wife
- The Cup that held the wine for the King of Egypt
- The head chef to the King of Egypt
- Joseph’s brothers’ first trip to Egypt for food
- The Second Journey to Egypt
- A silver cup belonging to Joseph was put in a Sack
- Jacob moves to Egypt in a cart
- Two Sons of Joseph
- Manasseh, Joseph’s older son
- Ephraim, Joseph’s younger son
- 12 sons of Jacob whom he blesses before he dies
- Death of Jacob at one hundred and forty-seven years old
- Death of Joseph at one hundred and ten years old
- 300-year gap between Joseph and Moses
- Questions and Answers 1-15
- Questions and Answers 16-30
- Life of Moses » »
- Timeline for the book of Genesis parts one and two »
- Resources – Genesis Part Two