16. Did Tamar marry Judah?
17. Who did Joseph run away from?
18. What did Joseph say to the cupbearer of the King of Egypt?
19. What did Joseph say to the chief Baker of the king of Egypt?
20. How many of Joseph’s brothers made the first trip to Egypt for food?
21. Why did Joseph’s brothers make a second trip to Egypt?
22. Which sack did Joseph ask his silver cup to be put into?
23. Who moved to Egypt in a cart?
24. Name the sons who were born to Joseph?
25. Name the younger brother of Manasseh?
27. Did Jacob bless his twelve sons just before he died?
28. How old was Jacob when he died?
29. Joseph was 30 years old when the Pharaoh of Egypt made him what?
30. In which chapter and verse do you find the 300 year gap between Joseph and Moses?
17. Potiphar’s wife.
18. He would be restored to his position as cupbearer for the King.
19. The dream was that in three days he would die.
20. 10 brothers.
21. For more food.
24. Manasseh and Ephraim.
26. Double fruitfulness.
28. 147 years.
29. Second in charge.
30. Exodus 1:7-10.
Other modules in this unit:
- Jacob stole Esau’s blessing
- Jacob dreams about a ladder and angels at Bethel
- Laban meets Jacob
- Jacob marries Rachel the daughter of Laban
- Leah the older sister of Rachel
- Bilhah, the servant of Rachel
- Zilpah, servant of Leah
- Jacob had twelve sons
- Reuben finds some mandrakes for Leah
- Jacob flees with his family from Laban
- Jacob prepares to meet Esau
- Esau’s descendants
- Joseph’s Dreams
- Joseph is put down a well
- Tamar and Judah
- Joseph runs from Potiphar’s Wife
- The Cup that held the wine for the King of Egypt
- The head chef to the King of Egypt
- Joseph’s brothers’ first trip to Egypt for food
- The Second Journey to Egypt
- A silver cup belonging to Joseph was put in a Sack
- Jacob moves to Egypt in a cart
- Two Sons of Joseph
- Manasseh, Joseph’s older son
- Ephraim, Joseph’s younger son
- 12 sons of Jacob whom he blesses before he dies
- Death of Jacob at one hundred and forty-seven years old
- Death of Joseph at one hundred and ten years old
- 300-year gap between Joseph and Moses
- Questions and Answers 1-15
- Questions and Answers 16-30
- Life of Moses » »
- Timeline for the book of Genesis parts one and two »
- Resources – Genesis Part Two