1. What is the meaning of the word Genesis?
2. How many days did it take God to create the earth?
3. What was the name of the first man God created?
4. What was the name of the first woman God created?
5. What would have happened if Adam had eaten from the Tree of Life?
6. Who was the first recorded human murderer in God’s creation?
7. What was the name of the man who was murdered?
8. The name of the man who is next after Adam in the family tree of Jesus?
9. What is Enoch famous for?
10. The number of years gap between Adam and Noah?
11. Which man built the Ark under God’s instructions?
Answers for Questions 1-11:
2. Six days – on the seventh day God rested.
5. Live forever.
9. Enoch is one man God took to heaven while he was still alive.
10. 1100 years gap.
Other modules in this unit:
- In the beginning, God created the earth
- The 7 or Seven Days of Creation
- Adam was the first created man specifically named in Scripture
- Eve the first woman specifically named in Scripture
- Tree of Life
- Cain the first human murderer and older brother of Abel
- Abel a righteous man
- About a 1100 Year gap between the birth of Adam and the birth of Noah
- Enoch did not die
- Noah built an ark with God’s instructions
- The Ark, God’s way of saving people from the Flood
- The Tower of Babel
- 400 years between Noah and Abraham
- Abraham the father of nations
- Sarah was the wife of Abraham
- Lot is rescued by Abraham
- Melchizedek was the King of Salem
- Hagar, an Egyptian slave given to Abraham by the Pharaoh of Egypt
- The birth of Isaac Abraham’s son
- Ishmael the son of Hagar and Abraham
- Rebekah married Isaac
- Esau the son that Isaac loved
- The birth of Jacob the son of Isaac
- King Abimelech a local king and Isaac
- Questions and Answers 1-11
- Questions and Answers 12-26
- Genesis Part Two » »
- Time Line for Genesis part one »
- Resources – The book of Genesis