12. Why was the ?
13. How high was the ?
14. What was the approximate length in years of the gap between ?
15. How old did live for?
16. How old did live for?
17. What were told not to do?
18. was both a king and a what?
19. Who was ?
20. Who was the named before their birth?
21. Who did run away from?
22. Who did ?
23. The was?
24. God later changed the to?
25. was a leader of which people group?
26. What is your favorite Image. (only you can answer this Question?)
Answers for questions 12-26:
17. did look back and became a pillar of salt.
21. the wife of Abraham.
26. Your answer is the correct one.
Other modules in this unit:
- In the beginning, God created the earth
- The 7 or Seven Days of Creation
- Adam was the first created man specifically named in Scripture
- Eve the first woman specifically named in Scripture
- Tree of Life
- Cain the first human murderer and older brother of Abel
- Abel a righteous man
- Seth, Genesis
- Enoch did not die
- About a 1100 Year gap between the birth of Adam and the birth of Noah
- Noah built an ark with God’s instructions
- The Ark, God’s way of saving people from the Flood
- The Tower of Babel
- 400 years between Noah and Abraham
- Abraham the father of nations
- Sarah was the wife of Abraham
- Lot is rescued by Abraham
- Melchizedek was the King of Salem
- Ishmael the son of Hagar and Abraham
- The birth of Isaac Abraham’s son
- Hagar, an Egyptian slave given to Abraham by the Pharaoh of Egypt
- Rebekah married Isaac
- Esau the son that Isaac loved
- The birth of Jacob the son of Isaac
- King Abimelech a local king and Isaac
- Questions and Answers 1-11
- Questions and Answers 12-26
- Genesis Part Two » »
- Time Line for Genesis part one »
- Resources – The book of Genesis