25. What does the name of Obadiah, the prophet of God, mean in Hebrew?
26. While King Amaziah, 6th King of the House Judah, followed God’s ways, what happened?
27. How did Queen Athaliah die?
28. What did God do during the reign of King Jehu the 10th king of the House of Israel?
29. What age was King Joash, the 8th king of the House of Judah. when he started to rule?
30. What was the Prophet Joel’s message to the people of Judah?
31. Because of the sins of King Jehoahaz, the 11th King of the House of Israel, God allowed?
32. What would King Jehoash, the 12th King of the House of Israel, do before his death?
33. How did King Amaziah the 9th and a good King of House of Judah die?
34. How many named prophets were around when King Jeroboam II, the 13th king of the House of Israel, ruled?
35. King Azariah, the 10th and a good King of Judah, ruled for how many years?
36. Jonah, a Prophet of God. Why did God want Jonah to give a message to Nineveh in the land of Assyria, an enemy of Israel?
37. What area was the Prophet Amos a prophet to?
38. What did God ask the Prophet Hosea to do?
39 . How did King Zechariah the 14th King of Israel fulfill a prophecy of God?
40. What did King Shallum the 15th King of Israel do to the previous king of the House of Israel?
41. What was King Menahem the 16th King of Israel to his people?
42. How did King Pekahiah, the 17th King of Israel, die?
43. What did God think of the rule of King Pekah, the 18th King of Israel?
25. Servant of Jah.
26. Things went well.
27. The army officers killed Queen Athaliah at the Horse Gate on the orders of Jehoiada the priest.
28. During the reign of King Jehu God started to reduce the size of the northern Kingdom of Israel.
29. King Joash was seven years old.
30. That the “Day of the Lord” was coming.
31. King Hazael of Syria defeated the House of Israel time after time.
32. He would defeat Ben-hadad, son of King Hazael of Syria, three times.
33. King Amaziah was murdered by court members.
34. Four- Hosea, Joel, Jonah, and Amos.
35. King Azariah ruled for 52 years.
36. So that they would repent and turn to God.
37. The northern kingdom of the House of Israel.
38. He was asked by God to marry an unfaithful wife.
39. The death of King Zechariah ended the dynasty of Jehu after four generations, fulfilling the prophecy by God in 2 Kings 10:30.
40. Murdered the previous king.
41. Very cruel.
42. Pekah, an army officer, with fifty men of Gilead assassinated King Pekahiah.
43. He sinned against the Lord and led Israel into sin.
Other modules in this unit:
- 931BC-913BC – King Rehoboam the first King of Judah
- 931BC-910BC – King Jeroboam the first King of the House of Israel
- 913-911BC – King Abijah or Abijam the 2nd king of Judah
- 911BC-870BC – King Asa the 3rd and a Good King of Judah
- 910BC – King Nadab the 2nd King of Israel
- 909BC-886BC – King Baasha the 3rd King of Israel
- 886BC-885BC – King Elah the 4th King of Israel
- 885BC – King Zimri the 5th King of Israel
- 885BC-874BC – King Omri the 6th King of Israel
- 874BC-853BC – King Ahab becomes the 7th King of Israel
- 860BC – The Widow of Zarephath received back her dead son
- 860BC-852BC – Elijah the prophet on Mount Carmel
- 874/73-853BC – Queen Jezebel an evil queen
- 856BC – Naboth’s family Vineyard and King Ahab
- 848BC – Micaiah a man of God, prophesies against King Ahab
- 873/72BC-848BC – King Jehoshaphat the 4th and a Good King of Judah
- 853BC-852BC – King Ahaziah the 8th King of Israel
- 853BC – King Jehoram the 5th King of Judah
- 852BC-841BC – King Jehoram the 9th King of Israel
- 860BC-852BC – Elisha the prophet who took over from Elijah
- 860BC-852BC – Elisha’s second of 32 Miracles – Healing of the water
- 852-796BC – The miracle of the Widow’s oil
- 852-796BC – The Shunammite woman had her son restored back to life
- 849BC – Naaman the man healed of Leprosy by Elisha the man of God
- 848BC-841BC – Obadiah the prophet of God
- 841BC – King Ahaziah the 6th King of Judah
- 841BC – Queen Athaliah the 7th King of Judah
- 841BC-814BC – King Jehu the 10th King of Israel
- 835BC – Joash the 8th King of Judah
- 835BC – Joel the prophet of God
- 814BC-798BC – King Jehoahaz the 11th King of Israel
- 798BC-782BC- King Jehoash the 12th King of Israel
- 796BC -767BC – King Amaziah the 9th and a Good King of Judah
- 793BC-753BC – King Jeroboam 2nd the 13th King of Israel
- 790BC – King Azariah the 10th and a good King of Judah
- 782BC-753BC – Jonah, a Prophet of God, and the Whale
- 760BC–755BC – Amos the prophet of God
- 755BC-710BC – The prophet Hosea
- 753BC – King Zechariah the 14th King of Israel
- 752BC – King Shallum the 15th King of Israel
- 752BC-742BC – King Menahem the 16th King of Israel
- 742BC-740BC – King Pekahiah the 17th King of Israel
- 740BC- 732BC – King Pekah the 18th King of Israel
- Questions and Answers 1-24
- Questions and Answers 25-43
- The 20 Kings of Judah who ruled between – 931BC-586BC
- The 19 Kings of Israel who ruled between – 931BC-722BC
- The 19 Kings of Israel – 931BC-722BC = 209 years
- Time Line for Divided Kingdom
- Timeline of the Kings of Israel
- Background Information – Prophets and Kings
- Resources – Prophets and Kings
- Next Module – Prophets and Kings part two