Questions and Answers 22-42
22. 6th Seal – what does this seal bring?
23. 144,000 men. What nation do they come from?
24. Believers in white robes holding palm branches. Are they alive?
25. Who opens the Seventh Seal?
26. Angel with the Golden Censer. What does he do?
27. What did the 1st Trumpet deliver?
28. What did the second Trumpet or second Shofar deliver?
29. What did the Judgment of the Third Trumpet or Shofar deliver?
30. What did the Judgment of the Fourth Trumpet or 4th Shofar deliver?
31. The first Horror – what was flying in mid air?
32. What did the Fifth Trumpet or fifth Shofar deliver?
33. The Second Horror, calamity, terror, is what?
34. What did the Sixth Trumpet or sixth Shofar do?
35. The Angel. What was over his head?
36. What was John told to do with The Little Scroll?
37. 1260 Days of the Gentiles. What do the non believers do to the Temple?
38. 1260 Days of the Two Witnesses What will they wear?
39. Who or what are The Two Witnesses of God?
40. The Earthquake destroyed how many people in which city?
41. What happens when the The Seventh Trumpet or Shofar sounds?
42. Announcement of the third horror. What does it say about the saints and prophets?
23. 144,000 Jewish men.
25. Jesus opens the Seventh Seal.
26. Took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it on the earth.
27. Hail and fire mixed with blood.
28. One third of the sea turned to blood, a third of the sea creatures died, a third of the ships were destroyed.
29. A Star called Wormwood.
30. 1/3 of the Sun, of the Moon and of the Stars became dark and that caused 1/3 of the day to be without light, 1/3 of the night also to be without light.
31. An eagle was flying in mid air.
32. A Star fell to earth, this Star was given the key to the shaft of hell.
33. The second horror is over.
34. Released 200 million soldiers for war.
35. There was a rainbow over his head.
36. Eat it.
37. They will trample the Holy City for 42 months.
38. Sackcloth, the authority to prophesy.
39. These witnesses are the two olive trees and the two lamp stands standing in the presence of the Lord of the earth.
40. Killed seven thousand people in Jerusalem.
41. The kingdoms of this world have become those of our Lord and of His Son Jesus the Messiah.
42. Our brothers conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.
Now go to the second section for questions and answers to 44-63.
Other slides in this module:
- The Book of Revelation
- Jesus coming back in the clouds
- John on the Island of Patmos
- Seven Churches
- The Eightfold characteristics of the Son of Man
- Jesus holds the keys
- First Church, Ephesus; The Tree of Life
- Second Church, Smyrna; Satan
- Third Church, Pergamum; Manna
- 4th Church, Thyatira; Morning Star
- Fifth Church, Sardis; White robes
- 6th Church, Philadelphia; Holy City
- 7th Church, Laodicea; Door to your Heart
- The Throne of God in Heaven
- The Scroll and the Lamb
- 1st seal – the white horse and rider
- The Second Seal – the Red Horse
- Third Seal – The black horse
- The 4th Seal: the pale or green horse
- 5th Seal – White Robes
- The 6th Seal, Blackness
- 144,000 Jewish emissaries
- Believers in White Robes holding palm branches
- Jesus opens the Seventh Seal
- Angel with the Golden Censer
- 1st Trumpet – Hail and fire mixed with blood
- The second Trumpet or second Shofar
- The Judgment of the Third trumpet or Shofar
- The Judgment of the Fourth Trumpet or 4th Shofar
- The first Horror or the Vision of the Eagle Flying
- The Fifth Trumpet or fifth Shofar
- The Second Horror, calamity, terror
- The Sixth Trumpet or Sixth Shofar released 200 million soldiers for war
- The Angel
- The Little Scroll
- 1260 Days of the Gentiles
- 1260 Days of the Two Witnesses
- The Two Witnesses of God
- The Seventh Trumpet or Shofar sounds
- The announcement of the third horror
- Questions and Answers 1 to 21
- Questions and Answers 22-42
- The book of Revelation Part Two » »