1. 400 Years is the length for what?
2. At what age did Alexander the Great die?
3. What did Antiochus IV Epiphanes do in the year 167BC?
4. What was the Hasmonean family famous for in the year 164BC?
5. What famous Jewish festival is associated with The Temple in 164BC?
6. What was the High Priest’s job?
7. Between what years did the High Priest Hyrcanus serve?
8. What could a Roman Soldier by law force a person to do?
9. When did King Herod the Great start his rule?
10. When did King Herod the Great start The Temple?
11. At the end of this 400 year period, what did God do?
12. John the Baptist was the forerunner to?
13. Who did the Angel Gabriel this time visit in Nazareth?
14. Jesus a newly born baby was placed in a?
15. Why did Jesus have to come to earth as a human?
16. Why did Jesus have to die on a Cross?
17. What is the name of the last book of the Bible, that talks about Jesus with the words: “Look! He is coming in the clouds”?
1. 400 Years is the gap between the Old and New Testaments.
2. 32 years old.
3. Put a pig in The Temple in Jerusalem.
4. The Hasmonean family defended Jewish rights and customs.
5. The feast of Hanukkah or the Festival of Lights or the Feast of Dedication.
6. To lead the people in the daily sacrifices in The Temple in Jerusalem.
7. 76BC-66BC and (restored) 63BC-40BC.
8. Carry his equipment for one mile.
11. God started to talk to His people again.
14. An animals’ manger.
15. Only through Jesus we can come to the Father.
16. To bring us life.
17. Revelation 1:4-8.
The end of the Old Testament. Now visit the New Testament.
Other modules in this unit:
- Start of the 400 Year gap between Malachi and Jesus
- Alexander the Great
- Antiochus IV Epiphanes
- Hasmonean Dynasty. This family stayed faithful to God
- Temple built by Zerubbabel is purified and rededicated
- High Priest
- High Priest – John Hyrcanus II
- Roman Soldier
- King Herod the Great
- Temple Built By King Herod the Great
- End of the 400 Year gap between Malachi and Jesus
- John the Baptist suffered wearing sheepskins
- The Angel Gabriel Talks To Mary
- Jesus A Newly Born Baby
- Jesus the Man
- The death of Jesus on the cross
- Jesus is coming from the cloud
- Questions and Answers 1-17
- Next Module – The Birth of Jesus » »
- Time Line for 400 years
- Background Information: 400 Years
- Resources: 400 Years