Questions and Answers 1-14
1. The book of Acts, which covers the first 33 years of the early church, was written by who and when?
2. How long did Paul’s third missionary trip last for?
3. Why did they burn the books at Ephesus?
4. Paul talks about seeing God as a reflection, but will we eventually see Him?
5. Satan turns up in a number of guises. Can you name some?
6. Who wrote the book of Romans?
7. Was it common to make graven images or idols?
8. Has God rejected the Jewish people who do not believe in the Messiah?
9. Who arrested Paul and put him in chains?
10. First of several trials for Paul. What was Paul’s background?
11. What did High Priest Ananias and the Sanhedrin want to do with Paul?
12. Second trial for Paul, this time before Felix. What was Felix’s official position?
13. What had happened before Paul’s third trial this time before Felix.
14. Paul’s fourth trial was in front of Festus. What was Festus’s official position?
Answers to Questions 29-42
2. Four years.
3. They wanted to get their lives right with God.
4. Face to face.
5. As an angel of light, as a roaring lion, as a thief, and as an accuser of Christians.
8. Paul’s answer is an unequivocal no.
9. Roman Commander Claudius Lysias.
10. Paul’s background was that of a first century, Rabbinical Jew .
11. Wanted to kill Paul.
12. The Roman Governor or Procurator of Judea.
13. Felix and his Jewish wife had spoken to Paul a number of times in private hoping for bribes.
14. The Roman successor.
Other modules in this unit:
- Next 43 Years of the Book of Acts, Acts 18:23
- Next 4 years of the Book of Acts, Acts 18:23-21:18
- Books Burn, Paul is in Ephesus, Acts 19:18-20
- Look in a Mirror, Paul writes to the Corinthians, 1 Corinthians 12:31-13:13
- Satan as an Angel of Light, Paul writes to the Corinthians, 2nd Corinthians 2:5-11 and 11:14
- Paul writes the book of Romans
- Idol or the Golden Calf
- Olive Tree
- Paul arrested and put in Chains
- First of several trials for Paul
- Paul before the High Priest Ananias and the Sanhedrin
- Second Trial for Paul, this time before Felix
- Paul’s third trial in front of Felix
- Paul’s fourth trial was in front of Festus
- Festus consults with King Herod Agrippa 2
- Paul before King Agrippa for his fifth trial
- Paul, a prisoner, sails for Rome in chains
- Map, Paul sails for Rome and prison
- Paul and the Snakebite ashore on Malta
- Paul heals the people on the island of Malta
- Paul under house arrest is still preaching
- Gospel of Luke
- Roman Soldier, The Armour of God
- Comeback, Paul’s plea for Onesimus
- Epaphras took a letter to the city of Colossae
- Run the race
- Map, Paul’s 5th trip which was after the book of Acts was written
- Rome burns, 19 July AD64
- Kiss of Love
- Scribe, Paul’s Letter To Titus
- Paul writes to Timothy a second time
- Victor’s Crown
- The book of Hebrews
- Moses leads God’s people
- Crossing the Red Sea
- Paul back in jail or prison again in Rome
- The Book of Jude
- Jerusalem is destroyed 2nd September AD70
- John on the Island of Patmos
- Eight Characteristics of Jesus
- The Holy City, the New Jerusalem
- Jesus Reigns
- AD96 the end of the book of Revelation and the continuation of the Christian church
- Questions and Answers 1-14
- Questions and Answers 15-28
- Questions and Answers 29-43
- Timeline for Acts part two
- Resources: Acts part one and two
- Next Module » »