Questions and Answers 15-28
15. Who did His Excellency Governor Porcius Festus consult with?
16. Paul is again before King Agrippa for his fifth trial. Paul could have been set free if he had not done what?
17. Paul, a prisoner, sails for Rome in chains. Who traveled with him?
18. Paul sails for Rome and prison at what time of the year?
19. What happened to Paul after he landed ashore on the island of Malta?
20. What does Paul do for the people on the island of Malta?
21. What does Paul do while under house arrest?
22. About what year was the Gospel of Luke written?
23. Near the end of Ephesians Paul wrote the famous words about putting on what?
24. Paul wrote a personal letter to a friend called Philemon about what?
25. Who did Epaphras take a letter to the city of Colossae for?
26. One of the themes in Philippians is running a race for the goal of?
27. What did Paul do right up to his death?
28. Who was the ruling emperor at the time of the Great Fire of Rome, on 19 July AD64?
Answers to Questions 15-28
15. King Herod Agrippa 2.
16. If Paul had not appealed to the Emperor or Caesar in Rome.
19. A snakebite.
20. Paul heals people on the island of Malta.
21. Teach, preach, write.
22. Luke wrote his Gospel about AD61.
23. The whole Armour of God.
24. His runaway slave named Onesimus who now was a brother in Christ.
26. The high calling of God in Jesus Christ.
27. Proclaiming the good news of God and writing a number of letters that we now have in the Bible including Ephesians and Philemon.
28. Nero, whose name in Latin means black, was the ruling emperor.
Other modules in this unit:
- Next 43 Years of the Book of Acts, Acts 18:23
- Next 4 years of the Book of Acts, Acts 18:23-21:18
- Books Burn, Paul is in Ephesus, Acts 19:18-20
- Look in a Mirror, Paul writes to the Corinthians, 1 Corinthians 12:31-13:13
- Satan as an Angel of Light, Paul writes to the Corinthians, 2nd Corinthians 2:5-11 and 11:14
- Paul writes the book of Romans
- Idol or the Golden Calf
- Olive Tree
- Paul arrested and put in Chains
- First of several trials for Paul
- Paul before the High Priest Ananias and the Sanhedrin
- Second Trial for Paul, this time before Felix
- Paul’s third trial in front of Felix
- Paul’s fourth trial was in front of Festus
- Festus consults with King Herod Agrippa 2
- Paul before King Agrippa for his fifth trial
- Paul, a prisoner, sails for Rome in chains
- Map, Paul sails for Rome and prison
- Paul and the Snakebite ashore on Malta
- Paul heals the people on the island of Malta
- Paul under house arrest is still preaching
- Gospel of Luke
- Roman Soldier, The Armour of God
- Comeback, Paul’s plea for Onesimus
- Epaphras took a letter to the city of Colossae
- Run the race
- Map, Paul’s 5th trip which was after the book of Acts was written
- Rome burns, 19 July AD64
- Kiss of Love
- Scribe, Paul’s Letter To Titus
- Paul writes to Timothy a second time
- Victor’s Crown
- The book of Hebrews
- Moses leads God’s people
- Crossing the Red Sea
- Paul back in jail or prison again in Rome
- The Book of Jude
- Jerusalem is destroyed 2nd September AD70
- John on the Island of Patmos
- Eight Characteristics of Jesus
- The Holy City, the New Jerusalem
- Jesus Reigns
- AD96 the end of the book of Revelation and the continuation of the Christian church
- Questions and Answers 1-14
- Questions and Answers 15-28
- Questions and Answers 29-43
- Timeline for Acts part two
- Resources: Acts part one and two
- Next Module » »