1. Where did Jesus start His ministry?
2. What did Jesus ask John the Baptist to do for Him?
3. What was John the Baptist implying when he said, “I am not worthy to untie the sandal“?
4. How many days did Satan tempt Jesus in the wilderness?
5. Can you name any of Jesus’ first disciples?
6. What did Jesus do to the large water jars when He was at a wedding in Cana in Galilee?
7. In which city did the meeting of Nicodemus and Jesus take place?
8. What did the woman at the well end up getting from Jesus?
9. The second time Jesus called for disciples what area was He in?
10. What did Jesus say to the man on a mat?
11. How did Jesus heal two blind men?
12. How many of the twelve Apostles can you name?
13. What was also happening while Jesus was teaching the disciples and the crowd?
14. What did the Roman Centurion ask Jesus to do?
Answers to Questions 1-14:
1. Jesus started three and half years of ministry with His Baptism near Jerusalem.
2. John the Baptist needs to baptize me.
3. He was the second to bottom slave because this slave took off the sandals. The bottom slave washed people’s feet.
4. Forty days.
5. Andrew and an unnamed disciple likely to be John. Followed by Simon Peter.
6. Turned the water in the jars into top quality wine.
8. “He told me everything I’ve ever done.”
9. Sea of Galilee.
10. “I say to you: Get up, pick up your stretcher, and go home!”
11. Then He touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith will it be done to you.”
12. Simon (whom He named Peter),
His brother Andrew,
James and his brother John,
Bartholomew sometimes called Nathanael,
Matthew sometimes called Levi,
Thomas also called Didymus, which means twin,
James son of Alphaeus,
Simon who was called the Zealot,
Judas son of James,
And Judas Iscariot, who became a traitor.
How many names did you get?
13. Healing of their diseases.
14. Heal his servant.
Other modules in this unit:
- Jesus starts His Ministry
- John the Baptist Prepares the Way for Jesus
- Sandal, John the Baptist
- Satan, The Temptation of Jesus
- The Calling of the First Disciples
- Water Jar, Jesus Changes Water Into Wine
- Jesus teaches Nicodemus
- Jesus Talks with a Samaritan Woman at the Well
- Jesus calls for disciples a second time
- Man on a sleeping mat
- The Healing of two Blind Men in a house
- Jesus chooses His Twelve Apostles
- The Sermon in a level place
- Roman Centurion a leader of soldiers
- Jesus anointed by a sinful Woman
- Farmer sows seeds
- A Lamp on a stand
- Jesus calms the Storm
- Jesus sends out the Twelve
- John the Baptist beheaded by Herod the Tetrarch
- Jesus feeds five thousand
- Jesus Walks On Water
- Jesus feeds 4000 men besides women and children
- Jesus in a boat
- Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Keys to the Kingdom, Peter’s confession of Christ
- The Transfiguration
- Jesus sends out seventy or seventy two disciples
- Light, Jesus is the Light of the world
- Jesus heals a man born blind
- Jesus looks out for the lost sheep
- Jesus uses Jonah as a sign
- God is the Light
- The Parable of the Rich Fool
- Be ready to serve Jesus day and night
- The Parable of the Lost Sheep
- Lazarus raised from the dead
- The Plot to Kill Jesus
- The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant
- A Blind Beggar receives his sight
- Zacchaeus the tax collector
- Questions and Answers 1-14
- Questions and Answers 15-28
- Questions and Answers 29-42
- Ministry of Jesus Timeline
- Next Module – Easter, Triumphal Entry to Pentecost » »