29. Jesus the Light of the world. Where was he born?
30. Jesus heals the man born blind on what day?
31. Why does Jesus look out for lost sheep?
32. Jesus uses Jonah as a sign. When did Jonah live?
33. God is the Light. What is light?
34. What do Keys represent in the Bible?
35. In using the parable of the Rich Fool Jesus was illustrating what?
36. Which master should we be ready to serve day and night?
37. Who told the Parable of the Lost Sheep?
38. Who raised Lazarus from the dead?
39. Who were in the plot to kill Jesus?
40. In the Parable of the Unmerciful Servant, which servant owed the most money?
41. What were the signs Jesus was the promised Messiah?
42. What did Zacchaeus the tax collector do so he could see Jesus?
Answers to Questions 29-42:
29. Jesus was born in Bethlehem.
30. He heals this blind man on a Sabbath day.
31. Jesus used an everyday example to make His point that He was the true shepherd and He will look after His flock.
33. Light is pure energy.
34. Keys were a symbol of authority.
35. Jesus is teaching that life does not consist of earthly possessions.
39. Some of the Jewish leaders.
40. The first servant .
41. Signs of the Messiah were that He would heal the blind, make the deaf and mute hear and speak, heal the sick and raise the dead.
42. climb a tree.
Other modules in this unit:
- Jesus starts His Ministry
- John the Baptist Prepares the Way for Jesus
- Sandal, John the Baptist
- Satan, The Temptation of Jesus
- The Calling of the First Disciples
- Water Jar, Jesus Changes Water Into Wine
- Jesus teaches Nicodemus
- Jesus Talks with a Samaritan Woman at the Well
- Jesus calls for disciples a second time
- Man on a sleeping mat
- The Healing of two Blind Men in a house
- Jesus chooses His Twelve Apostles
- The Sermon in a level place
- Roman Centurion a leader of soldiers
- Jesus anointed by a sinful Woman
- Farmer sows seeds
- A Lamp on a stand
- Jesus calms the Storm
- Jesus sends out the Twelve
- John the Baptist beheaded by Herod the Tetrarch
- Jesus feeds five thousand
- Jesus Walks On Water
- Jesus feeds 4000 men besides women and children
- Jesus in a boat
- Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Keys to the Kingdom, Peter’s confession of Christ
- The Transfiguration
- Jesus sends out seventy or seventy two disciples
- Light, Jesus is the Light of the world
- Jesus heals a man born blind
- Jesus looks out for the lost sheep
- Jesus uses Jonah as a sign
- God is the Light
- The Parable of the Rich Fool
- Be ready to serve Jesus day and night
- The Parable of the Lost Sheep
- Lazarus raised from the dead
- The Plot to Kill Jesus
- The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant
- A Blind Beggar receives his sight
- Zacchaeus the tax collector
- Questions and Answers 1-14
- Questions and Answers 15-28
- Questions and Answers 29-42
- Ministry of Jesus Timeline
- Next Module – Easter, Triumphal Entry to Pentecost » »