15. Who had Jesus gone to have a meal with, where He was anointed by a sinful Woman?
16. Jesus used a parable of a farmer sowing his fields to illustrate which point?
17. In the eleventh parable in Luke Jesus uses a lamp. What is a parable?
18. Lake of Galilee has fierce storms and high winds which come without warning. During one such storm, what was Jesus doing and then spoke; “Quiet! Be still”?
19. Why did Jesus send out the Twelve?
20. Who was John the Baptist beheaded by?
21. Where was Jesus possibly going when He fed five thousand people?
22. Where does Jesus send the disciples to before He Walks On Water?
23. Jesus feeds 4000 men besides women and children. What was Jesus feeding them besides food?
24. What transport did Jesus use to get around Lake Galilee?
25. How did Jesus heal the Blind Man at the village of Bethsaida?
26. What other book besides Matthew has Jesus holding the Keys to the Kingdom?
27. The Transfiguration. What did God the Father say to Peter?
28. What was the purpose for which Jesus sent out seventy or seventy two disciples?
Answers to Questions 15-28:
15. Jesus went to have a meal with a religious leader called Simon.
16. The word of God and how people react to it.
17. A parable is a brief, succinct story, in prose or verse, that illustrates a moral or religious lesson.
18. Jesus was sleeping in the boat and then spoke; “Quiet! Be still”, and the wind obeyed Him.
19. Jesus sent them out for practical training.
20. Herod the Tetrarch.
21. Possibly on the way to a Passover Feast in Jerusalem.
22. Go to Bethsaida.
23. Jesus was here to meet their spiritual needs.
24. Jesus used a boat to get around the Sea or Lake of Galilee.
25. Jesus spat on his eyes and laid His hands on him twice.
26. Revelation 1:17-18.
27. “Listen to my Son”.
28. Jesus sent 70 or 72 disciples out for practical training.
Other modules in this unit:
- Jesus starts His Ministry
- John the Baptist Prepares the Way for Jesus
- Sandal, John the Baptist
- Satan, The Temptation of Jesus
- The Calling of the First Disciples
- Water Jar, Jesus Changes Water Into Wine
- Jesus teaches Nicodemus
- Jesus Talks with a Samaritan Woman at the Well
- Jesus calls for disciples a second time
- Man on a sleeping mat
- The Healing of two Blind Men in a house
- Jesus chooses His Twelve Apostles
- The Sermon in a level place
- Roman Centurion a leader of soldiers
- Jesus anointed by a sinful Woman
- Farmer sows seeds
- A Lamp on a stand
- Jesus calms the Storm
- Jesus sends out the Twelve
- John the Baptist beheaded by Herod the Tetrarch
- Jesus feeds five thousand
- Jesus Walks On Water
- Jesus feeds 4000 men besides women and children
- Jesus in a boat
- Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Keys to the Kingdom, Peter’s confession of Christ
- The Transfiguration
- Jesus sends out seventy or seventy two disciples
- Light, Jesus is the Light of the world
- Jesus heals a man born blind
- Jesus looks out for the lost sheep
- Jesus uses Jonah as a sign
- God is the Light
- The Parable of the Rich Fool
- Be ready to serve Jesus day and night
- The Parable of the Lost Sheep
- Lazarus raised from the dead
- The Plot to Kill Jesus
- The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant
- A Blind Beggar receives his sight
- Zacchaeus the tax collector
- Questions and Answers 1-14
- Questions and Answers 15-28
- Questions and Answers 29-42
- Ministry of Jesus Timeline
- Next Module – Easter, Triumphal Entry to Pentecost » »