1. Where did Jesus start His ministry?
2. What did Jesus ask John the Baptist to do for Him?
3. What was John the Baptist infering? When he said “I am not worthy to untie the sandal.”
4. How many days did Satan tempt Jesus in the wilderness?
5. Can you name any of Jesus’ first disicples?
6. What did Jesus do to the large water jars when He was at a wedding in Cana in Galilee?
7. In which city did the talk of Nicodemus and Jesus take place?
8. What did the woman at the well end up getting from Jesus?
9. The second time Jesus calls for disciples what area was He in?
10. What did Jesus say to the man on a mat?
11. How did Jesus heal two blind men?
12. How many of the twelve Aposels can you name?
13. What was also happerning while Jesus was teaching the disciples and the crowd?
14. What did the Roman Centurion ask Jesus to do?
Answers to Questions 1-14
1. Jesus started three and half years of ministry with His Baptism near Jerusalem.
2. John the Baptist need to baptize me.
3. He was the second to bottom slave because this slave took off the sandals. The bottom slave washed peoples feet.
4. Forty days.
5. Andrew and an unnamed disciple likely to be John. Followed by Simon Peter.
6. Turned the water in the jars into top quality wine.
Other modules in this unit:
- Jesus starts His Ministry
- John the Baptist Prepares the Way for Jesus, Luke 3:1-20
- Sandal, John the Baptist, Luke 3:15-18
- Satan, The Temptation of Jesus, Luke 4:1-13
- The Calling of the First Disciples, John 1:35-51
- Water Jar, Jesus Changes Water Into Wine John 2:1-11
- Jesus teaches Nicodemus, John 3:1-21
- Jesus Talks With a Samaritan Woman at the well, John 4:1-42
- Jesus calls for disciples a second time, Luke 5:1-11
- Man on a sleeping mat, Luke 5:17-26
- The Healing of two Blind Men in a house, Matthew 9:27-31
- Jesus chooses His Twelve Apostles, Luke 6:12-16
- The Sermon in a level place, Luke 6:17-49
- Roman Centurion a leader of soldiers, Luke 7:1-10
- Jesus anointed by a sinful Woman, Luke 7:36-50
- Farmer sows seeds, Luke 8:4-15
- A Lamp on a stand, Luke 8:16-18
- Jesus calms the Storm, Luke 8:22-25
- Jesus sends out the Twelve, Luke 9:1-6
- John the Baptist beheaded by Herod the Tetrarch, Matthew 14:1-12
- Jesus feeds five thousand, Luke 9:10-17
- Jesus Walks On Water, Mark 6:45-56
- Jesus feeds 4000 men besides women and children, Matthew 15:29-39
- Jesus in a boat, Matthew 15:39 or Mark 8:10
- Blind Man at Bethsaida, Mark 8:22-26
- Key to the Kingdom, Peter’s confession of Christ, Matthew 16:13-20
- The Transfiguration, Luke 9:28-36
- Jesus sends out seventy or seventy two disciples, Luke 10:1-24
- Light, Jesus is the Light of the world, John 8:12
- Jesus heals a man born blind, John 9:1-41
- Jesus looks out for the lost sheep, John 10:1-21
- Jesus uses Jonah as a sign, Luke 11:29-32
- God is the Light, Luke 11:33-36
- Keys, Luke 11:37-52
- The Parable of the Rich Fool, Luke 12:13-21
- Be ready to serve Jesus day and night, Luke 12:35-40
- The Parable of the Lost Sheep, Luke 15:1-7
- Lazarus raised from the dead, John 11:1-45
- The Plot to Kill Jesus, John 11:45-57
- The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant, Matthew 18:21-35
- A Blind Beggar receives his sight, Luke 18:35-43
- Zacchaeus the tax collector, Luke 19:1-10
- Questions 1-14
- Ministry of Jesus Timeline
- Next Module – Easter, Triumphal Entry to Pentecost » »