Chronological Aspects of the Life of Christ – Harold W. Hoehner – Zondervan 1977 Bibliotheca Sacra Volume 130 and 131, Doctoral Dissertation 1964 Revived 1972 Dallas Theological Seminary. He has written other books.
A Harmony of the Gospels and Analytical out line of the Harmony A T Robertson 1922 renewed 1950 Harper & Row Publishers.
Synopsis of the Four Gospels Kurt Aland – United Bible Societies ISBN3-43805405-1 6th Ed 1983.
Synopsis of the 1st Three Gospels – Basil Blackwell – Oxford 1963.
The Life and Time of Jesus the Messiah Volume 2 – Alfred Edershem 1901. Also in an abridged form.
yes Christian Jew Collage House/Church Lane.
The Sequence of Events of the Old Testament – Shlma Eliezer Pub MOD Israel Publishing House Distributed By the “Jerusalem Post” ISBN -965-05 797? 1984.
The Macmillan Bible Atlas – Yohanan Aharoni and Michael Avi-Yonah, Canterbury Public Library.
The Mysterious Numbers of the Hebrew Kings – Dr Edwin Thiele Pater noster press 1951.
Latimer Fellowship of NZ
James L Boyer
Young’s Analytical Concordance.
Time Lines By Zondervan Chronological and background of New Testament
Time lines of the western church – Susan Lynn Paterson 1999
Zondervan Publishers – Bible Collage of NZ, Waitakere City or Christ bookshop
Birth of Jesus – StarBooks, First Christmas the True and Unfamiliar story – Paul L Maier The Alden press A R Mowbray ISBN 0-264-64600-2 C1971.
Great Events of The Bible Times – James Harper Edition Marshall Editions LTD 1987 ISBN 0-297-79068-4
James l Boyer James Ln Jew Lattermer Fellowship/Collvided E.
Great Events of the Bible James Harper Editor – Weidenfield and Marshall editions Ltd 1987 ISBN 0-297-79068-4.
Other modules in this unit:
- Zacchaeus, the tax collector, waited for Jesus up a tree, Luke 19:1-10
- Mary – First of two anointings by two different women, John 12:1-11
- Donkey – The Triumphal Entry, Luke 19:28-44
- Palm tree leaves and cloaks, John 12:12-19
- Jesus taught in parables – The Lamps of the Ten Bridesmaids. Matthew 25:1-13
- Jesus predicts his crucifixion, Luke 22:1-6
- Jesus anointed at Bethany by an unknown woman, Mark 14:3-9
- Sandal, Jesus Washes His Disciples Feet, John 13:1-20
- Judas Agrees to Betray Jesus, Luke 22:1-6
- The upper room discourse, Jesus comforts His Disciples, John 14:1-31
- Jesus prays for Himself, Luke 22:39-46
- Jesus spoke three prayers of intercession: one for Himself; one for his disciples; and one for all believers, John 17:1-26
- Soldiers came at night to arrest Jesus, Luke 22:47-48
- Peter cuts off a ear, Luke 22:49-51
- Jesus Arrested, Luke 22:52-53
- Jesus was on trial six times
- First trial – Annas the Father-in-law of Caiaphas the High Priest, John 18:12-14
- 2nd Trial – Jesus Arrested Taken to High Priest Caiaphas, Luke 22:54-65
- Friday?: day of Jesus’ death?
- Rooster Crowed – Peter Disowned Jesus, Luke 22:54-62
- Third Trial of Jesus before The Sanhedrin, Luke 22:66-71
- 4th Trial – Jesus before Pontius Pilate for the first time – Luke 23:1-7
- 5th Trial, Jesus before Herod Antipas the Governor of Galilee and Perea, Luke 23:8-12
- 6th trial – Jesus in front of Pontius Pilate for the second Time, Luke 23:13-25
- Jesus, the Crucifixion walk, Luke 23:26-46
- The Cross or the Crucifixion, Luke 23:26-49
- Roman Soldiers guard the Tomb, Matthew 27:62-66
- They made sure by sealing the tomb, Matthew 27:62-66
- Unleavened Bread
- Firstfruits Leviticus 23:9-14
- Jesus stays in the tomb three days and three nights, Matthew 28:1
- Fristfuits or Resurrection Sunday, Luke 24:1-12
- The open empty tomb or the Resurrection, Luke 24:1-8
- He is not Here He has risen – The Resurrection, Luke 24:5-8
- Jesus Has Risen Indeed – The Resurrection, Luke 24:1-12
- Come See Were He Lay, Matthew 28:1-10
- Peter Looks – He is Risen Indeed, Luke 24:12
- On the Road to Emmaus, Luke 24:13-35
- The end of the first week
- Jesus makes a special appearance for Thomas, John 20:24-31
- The First Sunday or 7 days after the Fristfuits or Resurrection of Jesus, Numbers 28:16-31
- Jesus and the Miraculous Catch of Fish, John 21:1-25
- The end of the second week
- The Second Sunday after Fristfuits or Resurrection Sunday, John 20:24-29
- The end of the third week
- The Third Sunday after Fristfuits or Resurrection Sunday
- The end of the fourth week
- The Fourth Sunday after Fristfuits or Resurrection Sunday
- The end of the 5th week
- The Fifth Sunday or 35 days after feast of Fristfuits or the resurrection of Jesus
- Ascension Day-Back to Heaven for Jesus, Luke 24:50-53
- Jesus was seen by over 500 people, 1 Corinthians 15:1-11
- The end of the 6th week
- The Sixth Sunday or 42 days from Fristfuits or Resurrection Sunday, Numbers 28:16-31
- The end of the 7th week
- Pentecost Fire, Acts 2:1-13
- Background Information – Easter
- Resources: Easter or Palm Sunday To Pentecost
- Next Module – Acts of the Apostles