31. Who were the two men, from the Jewish Council called the Sanhedrin, who took Jesus’ body to the tomb?
32. What would happen to the Roman soldiers if a prisoner escaped?
33. What did God make sure happened?
34. Which day is the Passover celebrated in the Jewish Calendar?
35. Which Feast or Festival started the day after Passover?
36. What is the day called that started the counting of the 50 days to Pentecost?
37. How many days and nights did Jesus stay in the Tomb?
38. Which way did the stone need to roll to open the Tomb?
39. What did the angel say to the women?
40. Did the women start to believe the angels?
41. What did the angels ask the women to do?
42. When Peter had worked things out he would become?
43. How many disciples walked to the village of Emmaus?
44. What were the two most important events after the Crucifixion?
45. Jesus made a special appearance to which disciple?
Answers for questions 31-45:
31. Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus.
32. They would die if their prisoner escaped.
33. That Jesus rose at the appointed time.
34. The 14th of Nisan.
35. The Feast or Festival of Unleavened Bread.
36. The Firstfruits.
37. Jesus stayed in the tomb three days and three nights.
38. Up hill.
39. Jesus has risen as He said He would.
41. The angel said to the women, “Go tell the disciples to go to Galilee.”
42. Peter would become a leader of the early disciples and do a number of miracles under the power of the Holy Spirit.
44. Jesus’ going back to heaven and the day of Pentecost or Shavuot.
Other modules in this unit:
- New moon
- Zacchaeus, the tax collector, waited for Jesus up a tree
- Blind Bartimaeus eyes healed,
- Mary – First of two anointings by two different women
- The Triumphal Entry
- Palm tree leaves and cloaks
- Jesus Curses a Fig Tree
- Jesus taught in parables – The Lamps of the Ten Bridesmaids
- Jesus predicts His crucifixion
- Jesus anointed at Bethany by an unknown woman
- Sandal, Jesus Washes His Disciples’ Feet
- Judas Agrees to Betray Jesus
- Full moon
- The upper room discourse, Jesus comforts His Disciples
- Jesus spoke three prayers of intercession: one for Himself; one for his disciples; and one for all believers
- Jesus prays for Himself
- Soldiers came at night to arrest Jesus
- Peter cuts off an ear
- Jesus Arrested
- Jesus was on trial six times
- First trial – Annas the Father-in-law of Caiaphas the High Priest
- 2nd Trial – Jesus arrested and taken to the High Priest Caiaphas
- Friday?: day of Jesus’ death?
- The Cock Crow – Peter Disowned Jesus
- Third Trial of Jesus before The Sanhedrin
- 4th Trial – Jesus before Pontius Pilate for the first time
- 5th Trial, Jesus before Herod Antipas the Governor of Galilee and Perea
- 6th trial – Jesus in front of Pontius Pilate for the second time
- Jesus, the Crucifixion walk
- The Cross or the Crucifixion
- Thick Darkness
- The Roman Centurion
- Jesus is Buried
- Roman Soldiers guard the Tomb
- They made sure by sealing the tomb
- The Feast of Unleavened Bread
- Jesus stays in the tomb three days and three nights
- The Feast of Firstfruits
- Firstfuits or Resurrection Sunday
- The open empty tomb or the Resurrection
- He is not Here, He has risen – The Resurrection
- Jesus Has Risen Indeed – The Resurrection
- Come See Where He Lay
- Peter Looks – He has Risen Indeed
- On the Road to Emmaus
- The end of the first week
- Jesus makes a special appearance for Thomas
- The First Sunday or 7 days after the Firstfuits or Resurrection of Jesus
- Jesus and the Miraculous Catch of Fish
- The end of the second week
- The Second Sunday after Firstfuits or Resurrection Sunday
- The end of the third week
- The Third Sunday after Firstfuits or Resurrection Sunday
- The end of the fourth week
- The Fourth Sunday after Firstfuits or Resurrection Sunday
- The end of the 5th week
- The Fifth Sunday or 35 days after feast of Firstfuits or the resurrection of Jesus
- Ascension Day – Back to Heaven for Jesus
- Jesus was seen by over 500 people
- The end of the 6th week
- The Sixth Sunday or 42 days from Firstfuits or Resurrection Sunday
- The end of the 7th week
- Pentecost Fire
- Questions and Answers 1-15
- Questions and Answers 16-30
- Questions and Answers 31-45
- Questions and Answers 46-61
- Background Information – Easter
- Resources: Easter or Palm Sunday To Pentecost
- Next Module – Acts of the Apostles » »