46. What Old Testament reference is mentioned after the title The First Sunday or 7 days after the Firstfuits or resurrection of Jesus?
47. How many fish were there in the Miraculous Catch of Fish?
48. What was Jesus crucified as in The end of the second week?
49. The Second Sunday was how many days after the resurrection of Jesus?
50. Now it was the end of the which week?
51. The Third Sunday was how many days after the resurrection of Jesus?
52. Now it was the end of the which week?
53. The Fourth Sunday was how many days after the resurrection of Jesus?
54. Now it was the end of the which week?
55. The Fifth Sunday was how many days after the resurrection of Jesus?
56. Ascension Day – Back to Heaven for Jesus. Did this happen before Pentecost?
57. After His resurrection, Jesus was seen by more than how many people?
58. By the end of the 6th week what major event had happened?
59. What major event happened two days before?
60. What happened the day after the end of the seventh week?
61. Pentecost is how many days after the Feast of Firstfruits?
Answers for questions 46-61
46. Numbers 28:16-31.
47. 153 Fish.
48. Remember Jesus was crucified as the Passover Lamb for us.
49. Now it was 14 days after Resurrection Sunday.
50. Third week.
51. Now it was 21 days after Resurrection Sunday.
52. Fourth week.
53. 28 days.
54. 5th week.
55. 35 days.
56. Ten Days.
57. Jesus was seen by more than 500 people.
58. Ascension Day or the day Jesus went home was two days earlier.
60. Pentecost or Shavuot.
61. 50 days.
Other modules in this unit:
- New moon
- Zacchaeus, the tax collector, waited for Jesus up a tree
- Blind Bartimaeus eyes healed,
- Mary – First of two anointings by two different women
- The Triumphal Entry
- Palm tree leaves and cloaks
- Jesus Curses a Fig Tree
- Jesus taught in parables – The Lamps of the Ten Bridesmaids
- Jesus predicts His crucifixion
- Jesus anointed at Bethany by an unknown woman
- Sandal, Jesus Washes His Disciples’ Feet
- Judas Agrees to Betray Jesus
- Full moon
- The upper room discourse, Jesus comforts His Disciples
- Jesus spoke three prayers of intercession: one for Himself; one for his disciples; and one for all believers
- Jesus prays for Himself
- Soldiers came at night to arrest Jesus
- Peter cuts off an ear
- Jesus Arrested
- Jesus was on trial six times
- First trial – Annas the Father-in-law of Caiaphas the High Priest
- 2nd Trial – Jesus arrested and taken to the High Priest Caiaphas
- Friday?: day of Jesus’ death?
- The Cock Crow – Peter Disowned Jesus
- Third Trial of Jesus before The Sanhedrin
- 4th Trial – Jesus before Pontius Pilate for the first time
- 5th Trial, Jesus before Herod Antipas the Governor of Galilee and Perea
- 6th trial – Jesus in front of Pontius Pilate for the second time
- Jesus, the Crucifixion walk
- The Cross or the Crucifixion
- Thick Darkness
- The Roman Centurion
- Jesus is Buried
- Roman Soldiers guard the Tomb
- They made sure by sealing the tomb
- The Feast of Unleavened Bread
- Jesus stays in the tomb three days and three nights
- The Feast of Firstfruits
- Firstfuits or Resurrection Sunday
- The open empty tomb or the Resurrection
- He is not Here, He has risen – The Resurrection
- Jesus Has Risen Indeed – The Resurrection
- Come See Where He Lay
- Peter Looks – He has Risen Indeed
- On the Road to Emmaus
- The end of the first week
- Jesus makes a special appearance for Thomas
- The First Sunday or 7 days after the Firstfuits or Resurrection of Jesus
- Jesus and the Miraculous Catch of Fish
- The end of the second week
- The Second Sunday after Firstfuits or Resurrection Sunday
- The end of the third week
- The Third Sunday after Firstfuits or Resurrection Sunday
- The end of the fourth week
- The Fourth Sunday after Firstfuits or Resurrection Sunday
- The end of the 5th week
- The Fifth Sunday or 35 days after feast of Firstfuits or the resurrection of Jesus
- Ascension Day – Back to Heaven for Jesus
- Jesus was seen by over 500 people
- The end of the 6th week
- The Sixth Sunday or 42 days from Firstfuits or Resurrection Sunday
- The end of the 7th week
- Pentecost Fire
- Questions and Answers 1-15
- Questions and Answers 16-30
- Questions and Answers 31-45
- Questions and Answers 46-61
- Background Information – Easter
- Resources: Easter or Palm Sunday To Pentecost
- Next Module – Acts of the Apostles » »